Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind Wedges Preview

LOL! Because a week is just too long to wait!

I love it!

Fuppy hooked me up so no skin lost... Just some testing and #THPFamily looking out for each other

Fuppy hooked me up so no skin lost... Just some testing and #THPFamily looking out for each other

Its not testing. Trust me.

The latter. My 52° is for 90-100 yard shots it looks like so anything inside that I want partial shots. I was envisioning this for inside 50 and around the green but from all lies not just fluffy ones. I have bump and run more than covered this would be for little to no rollout shots.
If it were me, I'd look at a 58 for your needs. Not taking as big of a swing from 50 yards but still plenty of loft to get high and land soft. Of course, I have no idea about your game, but that's where I'd start.

I bump and run a lot, but after trying Kang's 60*, I think I can dial back my PW for <100 yd shots, thus being able to grab a 60* PM Grind to replace my 52.

CJ I have retired my full 54 from 100 yrds and now am playing a dialed back pw, I hit so many more right at the target. Still in the honeymoon phase with the change but seems to be golden. And bump and run with the 50 deg is in the arsenal as well. If not for the bran new md2 58 I would be on the pm grind in a 58!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it were me, I'd look at a 58 for your needs. Not taking as big of a swing from 50 yards but still plenty of loft to get high and land soft. Of course, I have no idea about your game, but that's where I'd start.

I will see if they have a 58 and 60 for me to swing and go from there. Thanks!

56 is on the way, will be fun. I am going to have it bent 1 degree strong though, nice 50/55/60 look at the top of the bag.

#Grandaddy prep continues!

56 is on the way, will be fun. I am going to have it bent 1 degree strong though, nice 50/55/60 look at the top of the bag.

#Jealous

I was thinking about doing the same thing but I think I'm going to wait to see if I really need to bend the 56.

I was thinking about doing the same thing but I think I'm going to wait to see if I really need to bend the 56.
I lack patience. Hahahaha

I was hoping these would be waiting for me at the course this morning but sadly they were not. Hopefully tomorrow.

Picked up the 58/10 wedge today. Ugly as sin, but really anxious to give it a go tomorrow since the reviews here are really great.

Dropped by Golf Galaxy this morning and hit three shots with the 58/10. Each one was perfectly straight and went 64, 66, and 65 yards. I will be picking one up very soon.

I just chipped in greenside from a thick rough ridiculous sidehill lie.

Just saying…

I love these wedges. I was doing flop shots from all different lies yesterday and was actualy pulling them off. Just trust the wedge and commit to your swing and up it pops and stops on a dime.

Never in my life have I been able to hit flop shots from a range mat. This club made it possible and I was blown away. It hits so softly and rewards you every time. It carried over to the course and had some great shots, need to dial in the distances, but I felt very confident when I needed to call for this club.

Hahahaha, they really are just silly.

I still think they're homely looking, but dammit the performance is awesome.

56 should be here Tuesday and I can't wait.

Hoping these start to come down in price because I will want to jump on them. Need new wedges and these are at the top of the list

Hoping these start to come down in price because I will want to jump on them. Need new wedges and these are at the top of the list

You can try mine any time if you want to mess with them. I'm thinking of White Clay or Back Creek soon.

Oh yeah forgot about that lol. Well he's on his own then.

Are these available though callaway just buying the heads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back