How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Got one in league this week to put me up to 4.

Back to 3 again after today. I've played 11 rounds and been to 3 in a row twice. I'm feeling optimistic about hitting 4 this weekend.

Well my streak of 2 rounds came to an end last night in bad weather.....only had 1 look at a birdie and that was on the last hole, but it just snuck past the right edge of the hole

Guess I will have to start again this weekend and see if I can birdie both courses we are playing to get back to my streak of 2

I'm on another birdie-less streak. 54 holes without one. That ends TODAY.

Dropped two birdies yesterday to push the streak to 15, a new PB!

If I can get a tee time, today is going to be a tough round to try and extend my streak. TP SOUTH never goes good for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I can get a tee time, today is going to be a tough round to try and extend my streak. TP SOUTH never goes good for me.

Go get it!

9 hole round this afternoon. No birdies, so will seek to start a new streak next time out.

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Had one today. Makes 5 rounds with birdies and one with an eagle.
I have not played many rounds recently, hope to continue my streak in KC!!

I was back to zero Tuesday, back to one yesterday. Have to play again tomorrow.

Playing less certainly has its effect on my game. I started at a new job that's just over 70 miles from home, commuting that much means I had to almost completely give up golf during the week: maybe once every month where I played at least once a week before.

Back to zero for me, I had 3-4 legit looks I just couldn't get any of them to fall. Getting a birdie to fall on the home course of an SEC team is a bit more difficult than the local courses around here

Had three in a row, but last round could not convert. Had chances, but nothing dropped.

At 1 round right now. Had a lot of looks at birdie on the round before, but just couldn't capitalize on them.

I remain at zero after four rounds. I had a handful of chances yesterday, including a few inside 10 feet, just couldn't make a putt.

I had one bird yesterday so my streak is at 1.

Just made eagle, streak extended to 12 now

Had 3 today. That's 4 rounds in a row.

Got a new streak started today!! Had 1 birdie !! Missed several more opportunities .. It is very tough to get a solid streak going when your putter has gone cold!! Haven't felt confident w/ the flat stick in about 6 weeks..

Added to the run...8 after today

Two straight rounds with birdies. Feels pretty good.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Two Birdies today. Hopefully next round continues the streak.

Had one yesterday - new streak!

Played 27 holes yesterday with Canadan and had a total of 5 birdies. The crazy part for me is that I birdied the 3rd hole twice! We decided the likely hood of doing that in the same day was quite rare. The first one happened to be a 4 footer uphill putt. The second however was about 20 feet downhill that died into the cup. All in all I had a good day of golf on the 4th!

Back