Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Booked 9:39 on The Canal. We will be teeing off #10 tee to start.

Booked 9:39 on The Canal. We will be teeing off #10 tee to start.

Good deal, looking forward to it. The later time isn't a huge deal, this way I don't have to get up at the a$$ crack of dawn haha

Hopefully my Bandon's will be in by then, by the weather it looks like I'll have a good test of them.

Good deal, looking forward to it. The later time isn't a huge deal, this way I don't have to get up at the a$$ crack of dawn haha

Hopefully my Bandon's will be in by then, by the weather it looks like I'll have a good test of them.
I hope it rains, otherwise we will have to deal with frost delay.

Perfect, can sleep in a tiny bit. See you guys then, looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope it rains, otherwise we will have to deal with frost delay.

Judging by the temps predicted, I don't think we'll need to deal with it. I think it's supposed to stay above 40F overnight. But, you never know I suppose.

So based on some non sense with my truck I may have to pull out on Saturday to deal with it. I'm hoping not but if so I'll take care of it with the course and let you guys know.

Bah!!!

So based on some non sense with my truck I may have to pull out on Saturday to deal with it. I'm hoping not but if so I'll take care of it with the course and let you guys know.

Bah!!!

noooo.jpg

:alien:

Seriously though, if so, no worries brother. There are always other weekends!

How's your truck lookin, bud?

How's your truck lookin, bud?
It looks like I'll be pooched for tomorrow. Wife needs transportation for an appointment and her truck is in pieces for the weekend. She can't drive my car so I'm out of options.
Sorry guys, I absolutely hate bailing like this. I'll kick myself in the ass for you two.

It looks like I'll be pooched for tomorrow. Wife needs transportation for an appointment and her truck is in pieces for the weekend. She can't drive my car so I'm out of options.
Sorry guys, I absolutely hate bailing like this. I'll kick myself in the ass for you two.

Don't worry about it brother, sh** happens. Plus this is the first time you've bailed to my memory, so I think you're ok! Haha

Dustin, what do you want to do buddy? I'm willing to drive up and play, but it might be nice to try and get all of us together maybe next weekend? Plus I know you don't like playing in the rain, and here's the forecast: http://www.accuweather.com/en/ca/surrey/v3v/daily-weather-forecast/47171?day=2

ab57512e747b272af14e67ff8a86e3acfcfdd0e2f99c9e8c92d73747d239584f.jpg

Last edited:
OK. Tee time has been cancelled as per Skibums request.
Again guys, so sorry.

Ryan we can do tomorrow, I am really wanting to play. Where would you be wanting to play. Next week I am down as well

Ryan we can do tomorrow, I am really wanting to play. Where would you be wanting to play. Next week I am down as well

Really? Even in the rain? I know you're not a fan haha

Well to be honest I ran into some things that make it a little easier for me to not drive to BC tomorrow, since it'll burn most of my day, so it was OK for me that Curt had to bail. If you are down to drive down here I could still play, but otherwise let's plan on next Saturday if everybody can swing it. Canal again?

I do not mind driving down, North Bellingham?

I do not mind driving down, North Bellingham?

Ok, sweet! Yeah, let me see what's available. I'll let you know. Got a preferred time? If NoBel doesn't pan out I'll check Lake Padden and some other area courses.

Sounds good Ryan, sudden valley fine with me. It helps as I only my 3 wood right now.

Is that grandview course close to the border any good?

Sounds good Ryan, sudden valley fine with me. It helps as I only my 3 wood right now.

I can bring that TEE XCG6 if you need a driver to swing.

No, it sucks real bad hahaha. If you want a decent course nearer to the border, there is Raspberry Ridge - it's a par 34 9 holer with no par 5's, but it's cheap, and conditions are always good there, even in winter. It's well known for draining extremely well. I also found a couple tee times in the 9-10AM range at NoBel if you'd like to do that. We could do Sudden Valley as well, but I caution you that it may be a mud hole - it does not drain particularly well, especially the front 9.

What do you think?

Grandview is a goat track. Flat as can be, not very long, not very well maintained. I've played it a few times, but not in a couple years.

Yep. There's a reason it's by far the cheapest course around.

John you know you want to join us if we hit Raspberry :angel:

I'd you guys play Grandview id move heaven and earth to not join you haha.

I went ahead and grabbed 9:22AM at Raspberry Ridge just to get something down. If you'd rather somewhere different Dustin, let me know. Like I said, NoBel has availability as well.

I have yet to play there, sounds good . Guess grandview is the definition of " you get what you pay for" . John feel free to join us, you know you want to

I have yet to play there, sounds good . Guess grandview is the definition of " you get what you pay for" . John feel free to join us, you know you want to

Cool! I will see you there around 9ish or so - they do not have a range. I may stop and hit a quick warmup bucket at a range in Bellingham though if you want to meet there earlier.

Back