The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that GG, call and raise holy hell with that delivery company, they created the problem, let them fix it!

Good luck.

Oh no. Thats awful GG. I know it probably wont do any good, but I would call the fence company and complain that they wrecked your yard. Maybe you'll get something out of it.

A) that dude should have known better. Supervisor call time. Jerkface!
B) A day off is always good. Snuggle up with the Dukester and turn your phone off.

Thanks, guys! It's our fault, we told him to give it a try we didn't think it would be that bad. We also didn't think he would drive on the neighbors side of the yard, who does that? Nothing I can do about it now but fix it. I already called our lawn service company to come out and give us a quote.

I am just so annoyed that such a wonderful moment got turned into something so bad in just a matter of minutes.

Sorry to hear GG, that's tough. And I would definitely be trying to get that company to cover damages.

What a shii**y start to a day, thinking about you Morgan!

I know it will get better soon GG & JB

I am in a bad place right now trying to deal with the impending loss of Duke. I basically cried myself to sleep last night. I get woken up this morning by what should be good news. Our fence is being delivered so we can finally have a yard for him to enjoy during his last days. So what happens? The grass is soaking wet from rain last night and the delivery guy tried to drive the forklift through our side yard to drop off the supplies and completely ruins the yard. Our neighbor comes out in a fit screaming at us that we need to do something about this, how is he supposed to mow his yard, blah blah blah...and now we have to re-sod the entire side of the house.

I am going back to bed.

Between the fence contractor and the delivery idiot. They are completely responsible. You have the final say GG/JB. Final payment. If they feel like they're going to baulk in fixing it, then holding back the cost of repairing the yard should get their attention. As for the neighbor...WOW.

Sorry to hear that GG.

Also my thoughts to you and JB regarding Duke.

SaA

GG that sux. the driver should have known better. keeping your situation with duke and both of you guys in thoughts and prayers.

Between the fence contractor and the delivery idiot. They are completely responsible. You have the final say GG/JB. Final payment. If they feel like they're going to baulk in fixing it, then holding back the cost of repairing the yard should get their attention. As for the neighbor...WOW.
Exactly. No reason why you have to pay for a re-sod project.

The company I work for failed to pay me my monthly bonus which should have been over $350.00 of much needed money. No reason and no notice given what so ever. If the company had an over bad December (which they didn't) I could understand holding the bonus, but for Pete's sake let your employees know that is the case BEFORE they open the pay check to see that the check it short. Bad freaking way to treat your employees!!! I will be so glad to be done with these people.

Wishing all of THP a happy and safe 2015!!

The company I work for failed to pay me my monthly bonus which should have been over $350.00 of much needed money. No reason and no notice given what so ever. If the company had an over bad December (which they didn't) I could understand holding the bonus, but for Pete's sake let your employees know that is the case BEFORE they open the pay check to see that the check it short. Bad freaking way to treat your employees!!! I will be so glad to be done with these people.

Wishing all of THP a happy and safe 2015!!

I had a similar problem. Our CEO comes into my office and tells me he can't make the full payroll and I should not pay sales commissions. I told him that's BS, if we can't make the full payroll we should cut payroll, starting with his and working down the Executive team and leave sales commissions alone. He argued this a lot more than he should have but gave up when I told him our sales people would probably quit and take our customers with them. People that run businesses just don't have a clue some times.

Wow GG that's a load of garbage! They'd better be paying to re-do the lawn!

After a long day of lifting/moving/cutting/hanging some seriously heavy pipe I feel like I'm 80 years old. So freaking sore in my legs, arms and shoulders...and not in that good way you feel after a workout.
To make matters worse; there's no beer in the house. I fail.

People who nit pick things that don't matter when there's bigger fish to fry that do but require more work to fix.

Today at work, I informed an employee 4 times that we needed to rotate stock on an adhesive we have, so we could use up some old stock. I told another employee to help rotate the stock. We then told a forklift driver to bring down said adhesive so it could be set out for usage.....

At the end of the day none of it was taken down, or put into use. In fact they put away and started using the exact palette of product they were instructed NOT to use.

I had a similar problem. Our CEO comes into my office and tells me he can't make the full payroll and I should not pay sales commissions. I told him that's BS, if we can't make the full payroll we should cut payroll, starting with his and working down the Executive team and leave sales commissions alone. He argued this a lot more than he should have but gave up when I told him our sales people would probably quit and take our customers with them. People that run businesses just don't have a clue some times.

We were in the middle of changing accounting systems after being bought & then buying another company. It was a complete nightmare, we went 8 weeks without invoicing a damn thing. Then they decide to shoot out the backlog of invoices all at one time, without a sales person being tagged on the invoice, so when payment comes in accounting will have no idea who gets what commissions.
Add in that they trashed the "new" system and those records are just gone. I'll be months figuring out what has & hasn't been paid.

Customer on one end screwing you and the company on the other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not really a rant, as much as a shake my head moment. There is an individual on FB that I know who has basically burned bridges with not only half their contacts, but their significant other too. Honestly, step back and evaluate your life ... you're ruining it by the things you post. I feel dirty every time I read that page, but don't want to dump them because we share several professional contacts.

The taste of coffee after brushing your teeth is just pure nastiness

Lol I used to think the same thing until a camping trip when I just got out of high school. We only packed beer to drink. So after the first night of drinking I woke up the next morning ready to puke. Looked in the cooler and all there was was beer and water from the ice melting. But the camp next to us was brewing fresh coffee over a fire. I've never smelled something so good in my life lol I've been a coffee drinker ever sense

The taste of coffee after brushing your teeth is just pure nastiness

Im with you. Absolutely love good coffee, but like OJ, after brushing its just wrong.

-1? Really??
24938159bb57f85bf5a2db72317fd946.jpg

Lol I used to think the same thing until a camping trip when I just got out of high school. We only packed beer to drink. So after the first night of drinking I woke up the next morning ready to puke. Looked in the cooler and all there was was beer and water from the ice melting. But the camp next to us was brewing fresh coffee over a fire. I've never smelled something so good in my life lol I've been a coffee drinker ever sense
Haha, maybe I need to get good and hammered and then give it a go.

My dad was a big coffee drinker, so I always wanted to drink the stuff, just never could stand the smell much less the taste. I've tried to like it, it just puts me off so bad.

That is rough.
Its 63* right now.
Partly cloudy today though.

One of the biggest RV shows in the country starts today in Tampa. Might have to go down and look at the new Sprinter models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back