The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

Just sent mine in, up again but down from the start, probably won't have a good week so we'll how it goes, January is going to be make or break.

Using Tapatalk

Sent. With 3 holiday parties and a birthday celebration this past week I guess being up only 2 pounds is a moral victory.

Thought I was going to have a bad week but got somewhat sick before my partying weekend and it controled the food intake.

Aww crapjack. Forgot to jump on the scale this morning. My # will be incoming as soon as I get home tonight!

I think I'm going to bow out of this contest. I couldn't bring myself to take the picture when I saw the number this morning. All of these Christmas parties, and my failure to find any sense of self control, are killing me.

I had pretty good week and managed to get back down past my original weigh in by almost a pound and a half (I think I had a good bit of water weight last week). With that said this week is going to be tough. If I can hold the weight gain to at least a pound I will consider it a win.

Weight sent in. Up after being down last week. My weekly progress looks like a sine curve. For you non-mathematicians think up, down, up, down, up, down.....

Just sent my weight in. I think it was a decent week?

I think I'm going to bow out of this contest. I couldn't bring myself to take the picture when I saw the number this morning. All of these Christmas parties, and my failure to find any sense of self control, are killing me.
Hey buddy. No reason to quit. While it's called a "contest," I don't remember there being a prize. I always thought it was more about support for and from the community in helping everyone reach a goal. There's no judging if your weight went up--it sounds like lots of people's has. This time of year is impossible, so no worries.

I think I've forgotten the last two weeks, but need to jump back in for some accountability. Been a rough time diet wise.

Stuck on 213 lb - bummer!

Got a decent amount of weights this week, wil give it another day then will publish results

Got a decent amount of weights this week, wil give it another day then will publish results

Dang it! My bad - even "reminded" myself as I was getting ready this morning and still walked out the door without taking a pic of the scale. Mine will be in tonight.

Dang it! My bad - even "reminded" myself as I was getting ready this morning and still walked out the door without taking a pic of the scale. Mine will be in tonight.

Don't look dude. Those buffalo chicken things were not our friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't look dude. Those buffalo chicken things were not our friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wasn't that the truth! But, they were gooooood.

No change for me this week. I now have the flu so hopefully that will get rid of a few lbs. for me...

It has not been a healthy month. I haven't worked out or run at all. I'm hoping after New Years I will be able to be healthier.

I had a huge relapse yesterday on Christmas eve, I ate no less than 17 different kind of deserts....

I clearly need to go run a bit today

Sorry for delay, back in the office will update last weeks info today.

And weights for this week due today as well!

Removed the quitters from the group. 1st post updated

The rest of us had a gain of 8.3 lbs. Expecting last week was tough as well, but a new year is nearly upon us and I challenge everyone remaining to turn it up a notch.

Last week wasn't good (Christmas stuff lasted until yesterday). Looking forward to really putting some effort in now.

Last week wasn't good, but I didn't try very hard. Hoping to spend this week easing back into it, Paladin and I are doing the Whole 30 starting Jan 2nd. That should see some huge results, and some lifestyle changes.

Gained this week.

Weight sent in. Up a little over last week but not too bad with the crazy holiday parties and sweets.

Weight sent in. H o l y C r a p did I fall flat on my face this Holiday week. And spending the day out drinking yesterday for football was no bueno as well.

Back