Srixon Swing Analyzer

mpeterson

Team THP for Life
Reaction score
Handicap
So, I was at the shop to hit some of the 355 line yesterday and the Srixon rep happened to be there - he was demoing a demo club with the Swingbyte attached to it to the guys in the shop. It uses your swing path to assign an "efficiency" rating to your swing, and suggests one of the Srixon lines (355, 545, 745) and the shaft flex based on the information. Obviously not a full fitting, but like the wedge analyzer, seems like it would be something nice to have in the shop. I came in somewhere right in the middle of the 545 range, which I guess is good thing, since that's pretty much what makes up my bag.

Has anyone seen/heard of this yet? I really like what Srixon is doing with their introduction into the club market in the states.

Haven't heard about that but like you said make a sense since they are using swing byte for the wedge analyzer and taking that technology to the irons having different lines goes into that same thought process. People like to see numbers or other visuals that their decisons are the right ones so having something that helps them choose the right iron line should help with the fitting and buying experience

Sounds similar to what they are using for the Cleveland wedge fittings.

Back