Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Dropped off at the THP Offices a few days ago. We have been working on it and will get a review up in a few days.

471425482_vpkz5-L-1.jpg

471425655_Czrqd-L.jpg

Last edited:
How shut is that driver? It looks almost as shut as the Burner Draw.

• Admin
They offer both a draw and neutral head and this is the neutral.

They offer both a draw and neutral head and this is the neutral.

Hmm, that's weird because the bottom picture makes the club look super shut? :confused2:

I like the shape of this head more than any of Callaways previous offerings.

• Admin
Looks HUGE! I could find a way to miss the ball with it though:mad:

That was sent the wrong place. It was supposed to come to me not you. :angry: Looks great. I can't wait to hear what you have to say about it. :alien2: :banana:

I think they coulda spent a bit more time on the actual visual design of the club. Not real eye-appealing.

I kind of like the look of it. We are bringing it out for our large trial tomorrow at the range with 6 people

Last edited:
We will have some more pictures up today, but everybody this morning really liked this driver.

We will have some more pictures up today, but everybody this morning really liked this driver.

What time were you at the range this morning? You've already been there and back. Sheesh. I can't wait to see the other pictures. :alien2:

We were there at 7:45 or so. Just a quick range session with amollerud, and two others from the club.

Here are a few pictures from today. Overall the club was really liked by everyone that hit it. We all thought that the face was extremely hot (using same as others we reviewed) and the club had a great look to it. The shaft is the typical Callaway Aldila shaft and did nothing for us. But the club was a hit for the players that tried it this morning. We will be using it on the course for the next week and then taking it to the public range for tons of others to try.

471817533_E9kAz-L-3.jpg

471817859_82hwn-L-3.jpg

471817686_V4xTm-L-3.jpg

471817606_H5AQN-L-3.jpg

471818092_uXyq5-L-3.jpg

471818023_ocR6b-L-3.jpg

471817937_xWnRs-L-3.jpg

So we finished testing this club and it had surprisingly interesting results. The low to mid handicappers loved the club. Super hot face. The high handicappers did not really care for it. We found that odd. We had over 20 people test the club over the course of three days. Multiple players put it in play at the course as well. The review will be up later today.

Back