What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 for our end of the season with my work group. New course for me that I really enjoyed.

Played 18 with the best THPers, DFW boys.

Plus Mike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18. Enjoyed one of the last few warm days before the cold come in

Worked on my driver at the range and then played nine holes. I had good success on a few drives. More work to do :thumb:

Brought my clubs into the warmth of the basement today, winter is around the corner. :crying:

Walked 18 and THPed

I stared lovingly at my clubs and then left them heading out into the brisk autumn air, mourning the end to yet another season. :-(

Played a round with Armygolf,Skibumgolfer and Checkered. It was a lovely day at North Bellingham golf course. Gotta love free golf when you can get it

Played a round with Armygolf,Skibumgolfer and Checkered. It was a lovely day at North Bellingham golf course. Gotta love free golf when you can get it
I'm kicking myself for not buying balls now, cause it totally appears you can use that coupon as many times as you want haha. Probably going over there tomorrow to shop a bit hehe :D

I'm kicking myself for not buying balls now, cause it totally appears you can use that coupon as many times as you want haha. Probably going over there tomorrow to shop a bit hehe :D
I think they'll be removing that coupon real quick.
They paid me to golf today...it was great!

I think they'll be removing that coupon real quick.
They paid me to golf today...it was great!

How does it feel to be a professional golfer

Lost a bidding battle on some apparel. Short game practice. Perused Dicks online for a way yo spend a gift card (fail).

4 man scramble. Hit some good shots. Finished T4. Playing Sunday AM w Paladin.

That was a great find for sure Ryan,Usually I would not play this late in the season. But with an offer like that it is hard to refuse. I am all set for balls now after picking up 15 supersoft.

Today's round took nearly 5.5 hours and ceased to be fun after the first hole.
Stupid golfers refusing to give up on a ball they hit into a pile of leaves.

Today's round took nearly 5.5 hours and ceased to be fun after the first hole.
Stupid golfers refusing to give up on a ball they hit into a pile of leaves.
That is absolutely infuriating.

Pondered way too many items, one of which may turn into a purchase.

Hit the range for a bucket

THP'ed for the most part.

Played "Target" golf in the garage with the swing caddie....

This is really a fun little gadget forcing me to practice not only my swing, but hitting different distances just like I would be doing on course.

Got a quick nine. Had back to back birds for the first time in a good while. Ended up a little sloppy and shot a 39. Weather and course were perfect!

Played 18 at TPC @ Sugarloaf, went to the PGA Superstore and Golfsmith.

Got a driver/irons fitting at Callaway HQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit balls for an hour at Top Golf. During that hour I managed to find a 3 wood swing that worked well for me, completely lose my iron swing, then lose the newfound 3 wood swing. It was quite an adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back