Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I think he meant next week...not two days from today. I'm down for this Friday.
Will find somewhere with some warmth lol

Will find somewhere with some warmth lol
Missed that one...snow...ha. Mom and sister coming out for little mans birthday. Will be out from golf till Tuesday.

New ride is in the driveway! Now more mobile for golf! Those trips to Denver no longer look as daunting as they did in my beater. Im even capable of getting there in Kang-like time (didn't he do the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs?)

It was a blast and you golfed your ball like a mad man! What were you...+1?

I had 4 birdies and 3 bogeys and the courses was playing par 70. So an nice 69.

Hey fellas, I'm in town tomorrow night through Friday morning and I'm bringing my clubs if anyone has time for a round or two!

Hey fellas, I'm in town tomorrow night through Friday morning and I'm bringing my clubs if anyone has time for a round or two!

kc720, j4u(maybe), and myself are playing at Heritage at Westmoor at 10:00 wednesday and need a fourth.

kc720, j4u(maybe), and myself are playing at Heritage at Westmoor at 10:00 wednesday and need a fourth.

Thanks for the invite. Maybe next time I'm in town. I Have appointments Wednesday morning and am playing Raccoon Creek in the afternoon.

IM new to Denver and new to Golf. I live in Park Hill and signed up for the PLP program this summer. I am looking for other golf enthusiasts (hopefully much better than myself) who don't mind golfing with a N00b and teaching me a thing or 2. Im going to try to get to the range at least 2-3 times per week and golf a round at least 2-3 as well.

IM new to Denver and new to Golf. I live in Park Hill and signed up for the PLP program this summer. I am looking for other golf enthusiasts (hopefully much better than myself) who don't mind golfing with a N00b and teaching me a thing or 2. Im going to try to get to the range at least 2-3 times per week and golf a round at least 2-3 as well.
There is still an opening for Wednesday. Come join us...all are welcome any time! Welcome to some great golf courses and even better times!

:act-up:

Thanks for invite, But i cant make it Wed, due to work. I am setting aside Man and Fri for golf this summer and tues-thurs (after 4pm) for driving range.

We try to get out as often as possible as work allows and your welcome to join any time.

Speaking of...in for sure for me tomorrow. Still need a fourth...Travis you able to go way up north?

I've got to confirm this, but it seems that my course has partnered with Redlands Mesa in Grand Junction for a cross member discount. $50 w/cart for members and guests. Red lands is consistently ranked in the top 5 that you can play in Colorado. I know that its a haul, but hear that its a great track in great condition. Something to consider anyway

I can play if Travis can't make it.

I can play if Travis can't make it.

First come first serve. So the spot is yours. Need to know so I can let the course know.

I've got $40 web specials, so Kang NO PAYING FOR THE GROUP!

Travis can't make it...see you all in the morning!

Pokeslice is our fourth. Gonna be fun.

This is are tentative list for our trip out there. May 25 riverdale dunes, may 26 bear dance, 27 Colorado National 28, green valley ranch, 29 highland hills. Hoping to get a 36 hole day in on the 27th or 28th at legacy or heritage. Let us know if any of you are interested in playing.

This is are tentative list for our trip out there. May 25 riverdale dunes, may 26 bear dance, 27 Colorado National 28, green valley ranch, 29 highland hills. Hoping to get a 36 hole day in on the 27th or 28th at legacy or heritage. Let us know if any of you are interested in playing.

Instead of Hyland I would recommend 36 at Legacy/Heritage as they are real close to each other and better than Hyland. I'll play as much as I can with you guys.

Instead of Hyland I would recommend 36 at Legacy/Heritage as they are real close to each other and better than Hyland. I'll play as much as I can with you guys.
Yeah they are but we're playing hyland because I haven't played there's inch high school. I need redemption I was -3 going into 17 and finished with a 75

Yeah they are but we're playing hyland because I haven't played there's inch high school. I need redemption I was -3 going into 17 and finished with a 75

Thats because 18 is a HORRIBLE finishing hole. Hyland/Legacy would be a piece of cake 36.

I'll try to get as many rounds as I can with you guys. I missed you last time and I won't this time :)

Back