LSMO

Team Smoked Charcuterie
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone want to get a group for Friday or Sat? Trying to get as much golf in as possible before the weather turns...

Bump this up incase anyone wants to play this week!

I'm hoping to get a round in this next weekend. I'm running a maintenance outage so I worked all this weekend. It's officially over on Wednesday, then we have two days to do system testing and lineups. Hopefully will be free for the weekend of 14th and 15th. My group is Club Card members so we usually play Eagle's Landing, Heritage Park, or Winterstone. We'll throw in Tiffany greens or Dubs Dread every now and again. Let me know if you are interested. I've been able to get one round in every month for the past 3 or 4 years and this weekend is my only one available for Nov.

Let me know when and where you guys are playing and hopefully i will be able to join you!

Looks like we have another decent week (for December) Sunday the 20th is looking to be a nice day. Does anyone want to get a round in before the Holidays?

Looks like we have another decent week (for December) Sunday the 20th is looking to be a nice day. Does anyone want to get a round in before the Holidays?

Thanks for the invite I'll be back in Dallas

Back