Rory Dominates Euro Tour

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
How about these stats. Last 10 starts on the Euro Tour...

1st
1st
1st
2nd
2nd
2nd
1st
9th
4th
1st

So ridiculously good.

It's a good think he turned it around after that disappointing 9th :bulgy-eyes:

• Admin
If anybody still does not think we are in a new age of golf, those finishes surely say it.

So the question is how many are post Caroline??

Seriously that is a crazy good run on courses that are not as familiar as the ones here on tour.

It's a good think he turned it around after that disappointing 9th :bulgy-eyes:

which in this case was WGC at Doral as it counts for both tours.

he is just good. wins on different types of courses and against all kinds of fields. still along way to go but he could be the best player ever once he is finished playing.

which in this case was WGC at Doral as it counts for both tours.

That stat includes all of the WCG events and the majors.

He's so fun to watch. Glad to see him taking over like this.

and to think, 4 of those wins are from majors and WGC events. Very strong fields.

Dude is on fire, positioning himself to have a really amazing career when its all said and done

No doubt Rory has some serious talent.

Rory is a monster. He definitely has his moments of off play, but the scary part is he's still in the hunt when he's not playing well.

When he's on his A game, no one can touch him.

yup, that's what I was pointing out.
He's a force. There's no other way to say it.

Staggering watching Rors at his best

He really is on another level. I very much enjoy watching him play and i think he's great for the game

He really is on another level. I very much enjoy watching him play and i think he's great for the game
I know how this will sound, imagine if he was American

He's a force. There's no other way to say it.

Staggering watching Rors at his best

Love the guy that just nonchalantly steps out of the way when the ball lands off the drive.

How about these stats. Last 10 starts on the Euro Tour...

1st
1st
1st
2nd
2nd
2nd
1st
9th
4th
1st

That's impressive... I talked to his dad at Pinehurst during the US Open last year. He stopped right behind us to watch Rory play 16 and we talked for about 15 minutes. Seemed like a great guy and Rory's "friend" walking with him was pretty nice to look at :beauty:

As impressive as his record is, I am wondering when do most of these wins fall. He seems to play well after the masters and through the tour championship. I cannot recall if he does anything from October to April. When he starts to happen I will put him in that rarefied air with the Big Cat.

As impressive as his record is, I am wondering when do most of these wins fall. He seems to play well after the masters and through the tour championship. I cannot recall if he does anything from October to April. When he starts to happen I will put him in that rarefied air with the Big Cat.

All but 4 of them were WGC and Major events, the 4 actual euro events are 3 2nds and a 1st that all came from October to January.

Did most of Tiger's wins come from October to April? I mean surely he has many, with the amount of wins total, but Rory is 25 or 26 and has about 20 wins total. I think 2-3 of these actually did come in that timeframe.

EDIT: Wake beat me to it.

Hasn't done too bad Oct-April recently with the last win just past it.

2nd - Oct 5th
2nd
- Nov 23rd
2nd - Jan 18th
1st - Feb 1st
9th - Mar 8th
4th - April 12th
1st
- May 3rd

Iam not looking at his wins, so he has won during the later part and prior to April I stand Corrected.
All but 4 of them were WGC and Major events, the 4 actual euro events are 3 2nds and a 1st that all came from October to January.

Did most of Tiger's wins come from October to April? I mean surely he has many, with the amount of wins total, but Rory is 25 or 26 and has about 20 wins total. I think 2-3 of these actually did come in that time frame.

EDIT: Wake beat me to it.

How many of these did he play well on Sunday and sneak into those spots. Because he isn't losing when he has the lead except for the masters. He has tendency to play well on Sunday and grab those top 5s. But is never really a threat, correct?
Hasn't done too bad Oct-April recently with the last win just past it.

2nd - Oct 5th
2nd
- Nov 23rd
2nd - Jan 18th
1st - Feb 1st
9th - Mar 8th
4th - April 12th
1st
- May 3rd

Back