Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

:welcome: glad you found us Cjosh

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. I'm in the Katy area.

As am I. Funny enough my house is on the 8th tee box of Falcon Point, which I've never played. Couldn't justify the dues to join when I built the house 10 years ago since I wasn't playing back then (now it's too many kids playing too many sports to afford them! Lol)

If you're ever interested in playing with a golfer that has much to learn and is still trying to break 100, let me know! Right now I'm just playing at Bear Creek since I don't have to worry about the carts backing up and making me feel rushed when I'm chipping over the green multiple times like I did on 18 last weekend!!

i generally play on Friday afternoons, as every other weekend my son and my wife's 2 are home so it's hard to get away with the kids home, and hard to talk my wife into giving up an afternoon when we don't have the kids (and leave her alone with the 3yr old.)

Here I am

Dude you don't have to worry about ability with me or any other THPer, we just get out and enjoy the game.

I've played Falcon & it just wasn't for me. I'm usually practicing/playing at Meadowbrook as its closer to my house, but play all over.

Back