Status
Not open for further replies.
Without going in to a whole lot of detail, the last few months have been very stressful. It really motivated me though to make a change, which has resulted in me accepting another job and going in a slightly different career path that I'm a lot happier with. A lot less travel and some where I'd love to commit to long term that also puts me back downtown and more in touch with everything. I feel pretty fortunate how things turned out.

THP and golf in general were and are a terrific outlet during the last few months. Nothing beats going to the range, working on the game then getting on THP to let everyone know how much I improved/suck.

At any rate, just a tip of the hat to everyone here and let's keep doing what we do.

this is awesome Chris, that will change from coal mining

Love it Chris!

Awesome Chris. I'm glad you found that balance career wise you were looking for.

golf has been a lot of fun so far this year. I like playing stress free, been a while since the last time that really happened.

golf has been a lot of fun so far this year. I like playing stress free, been a while since the last time that really happened.

You're welcome for being your partner in California.

You're welcome for being your partner in California.

that got the spring started off very nicely, pocket. We should do it again sometime.

that got the spring started off very nicely, pocket. We should do it again sometime.

I get it, you want to use my drives. 7iron.

Without going in to a whole lot of detail, the last few months have been very stressful. It really motivated me though to make a change, which has resulted in me accepting another job and going in a slightly different career path that I'm a lot happier with. A lot less travel and some where I'd love to commit to long term that also puts me back downtown and more in touch with everything. I feel pretty fortunate how things turned out.

THP and golf in general were and are a terrific outlet during the last few months. Nothing beats going to the range, working on the game then getting on THP to let everyone know how much I improved/suck.

At any rate, just a tip of the hat to everyone here and let's keep doing what we do.
Yeah buddy! Glad it worked out for you. Let's get some NY golf in.

I'm kind of in a weird place with this. I love stress free golf, and it can be a blast, but I'm also struggling with focus and concentration.

The competitor in me par'd the last five holes of my league night, and then I followed that up two days later with whatever nonsense that was with you guys in Central Valley.

I guess there is two types of fun on the course.

My avatar is getting crowded with all of these HoF tags :)

My avatar is getting crowded with all of these HoF tags :)

Maybe I can buy one from you...mine is lonely considering how many attempts I've made

Final exam for one class done, one more to go next week. Then 3 classes left til associates degree is done

Waking up without back pain for the first time in nearly a week. I'm a little stiff, but not hurting. I almost forgot what that felt like!!

Congrats Eric!

My kids make me so happy. Lots of proud papa stuff in the last two weeks.

Son finished his toughest semester yet with a 3.3 and has a 3.5 GPA overall. He also just got hired for a summer internship and starts monday. Local and he's living in the Fraternity house this summer for low rent.

Daughter finished spring semester with a 4.11 and now has a 4.0 GPA through her freshman year. She's home for 11 weeks before going back out for CA training (Dorm Resident Assistant) for next year. She and I are playing golf together this afternoon. Our first round together in almost a year. Playing Top Golf together last week gave her the golf itch.

Blessed to have such good kids.

My kids make me so happy. Lots of proud papa stuff in the last two weeks.

Son finished his toughest semester yet with a 3.3 and has a 3.5 GPA overall. He also just got hired for a summer internship and starts monday. Local and he's living in the Fraternity house this summer for low rent.

Daughter finished spring semester with a 4.11 and now has a 4.0 GPA through her freshman year. She's home for 11 weeks before going back out for CA training (Dorm Resident Assistant) for next year. She and I are playing golf together this afternoon. Our first round together in almost a year. Playing Top Golf together last week gave her the golf itch.

Blessed to have such good kids.

Give yourself some credit bud! You raised em right!

It cracks me up how much happiness I get from the friendships I've forged from this community.

Love this place. So glad 441 and I took the plunge to ATL one faithful fall weekend. It legitimately changed my life.

It cracks me up how much happiness I get from the friendships I've forged from this community.

Love this place. So glad 441 and I took the plunge to ATL one faithful fall weekend. It legitimately changed my life.

Same thing dude. Except for the ATL part haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back