Anybody Gaming 2 PM Grind

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Curious if anybody is gaming 2 PM grind wedges. The Callaway wedge tool recommended a PM grind in my set

I am, 56 and 60

Currently gaming a 52* MD2 and a 58* PM Grind, just recently added the PM Grind. Really like the spin it generates and maybe it's still the honeymoon phase, but I had better contact with the PM grind than I did with my 58* MD2 (and I really liked the MD2).

I am pondering new wedges. I got the MD2 now and I like them. Guess come demo day I will hit more.

I find them very versatile and use both of them a lot during a round. I'll probably get a 52 MD3 to fill a distance gap and for more of a lower bump and run shot, but the PM's do everything else.

As soon as they offer a 54 I'll pick that and the 60 up to go along with my 64.

I am gaming two... my favorite and most versatile wedges ever.

Just added the 64* as well.

I wanted to, but I couldn't control the flight as well. Also the heads felt lighter then what I'm accustomed too.

I did have a 54 degree and a 58 degree PM grind wedges late this past season and I liked them. The high toe was good from the deep rough and I think it added a little extra spin, but I switched back to square grooved wedges, like I had been playing forever and I played very good before winter came.

The PM grind wedges are good wedges.

Back