Calling all Carolinians

11:40 isn't afternoon?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Afternoon = After Noon. ;)

Actually I'll just be getting out of church at that point. Manning is 30 miles away, but by the time I extricate myself from the family, I'll be looking at a 1:30ish round. It's ok, hopefully they'll recognize me at my country club and let me walk on and play.

I assume that's on Sunday. Anyone want to play in the Columbia area on Saturday ?
Just found out my usual group won't be playing due to a tournament at my home course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I played today at Musgrove Mill. They aerated the greens on Monday.

Just FYI to those going to Santee. Manning is home to 2 great barbeque joints.

D&H - Spicy, Vinegar, Decent Buffet, Great Hush Puppies, think it is open on Sundays

McCabes - More heralded, routinely acclaimed as one of the Top 10 BBQ places in the state - closed Sundays

I assume that's on Sunday. Anyone want to play in the Columbia area on Saturday ?
Just found out my usual group won't be playing due to a tournament at my home course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gamecock and I are playing in Charlotte this Sunday since neither of us can get out that far.

Gamecock and I are playing in Charlotte this Sunday since neither of us can get out that far.
I'm gonna hit the range this afternoon and see how my back feels. If I can play Id love to join you guys.

Where you going to the range at I'll probably hit the range later today myself

I'm gonna hit the range this afternoon and see how my back feels. If I can play Id love to join you guys.

I hope that back gets feeling better John we have a lot of golf to play this summer

Ill join you guys if you got a spot open. Where you guys playing and what time?

Bubby had been sick, so took him driving to get him to sleep. Figured I would look up some local golf courses I haven't been to yet. Lo and behold, there is a golf course less than three miles from my work.

I hope that back gets feeling better John we have a lot of golf to play this summer
Thanks Marc. Its feeling much better, but I might just wanna take it easy for a little bit longer. Ill go and chip and putt first then if it feels ok ill try and hit some balls. Really looking forward to when you get settlin in and gettin down to business on the course!

Ill join you guys if you got a spot open. Where you guys playing and what time?

We are a three some right now I think his fiancee is coming so you would make 4. I am out and about right now I will see what pricing is. I think golf now has 25 dollar rounds at Old sycamore after 330. Might look around though

GolfNow isn't showing old sycamore after 330 at that rate. We will likely need to call tmw and see what we can do or find a different course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GolfNow isn't showing old sycamore after 330 at that rate. We will likely need to call tmw and see what we can do or find a different course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will look at the courses I know right now.

Tradition Golf Course is 35 at 3:03
Mc Canless in Salisburry is 14 at 3:00 with golfnow hot deal
Lincoln Country Club is 24 at 12:50 with a teeoff hot deal.
and if anyone wants to call around in the morning and see if we can catch a deal.

Where you going to the range at I'll probably hit the range later today myself
Sorry, i didn't see this til now. I'm a member at The Divide in Matthews, I live in Indian Trail.

I chipped and the back felt fine. Then hit a 1/2 buckets of balls and it still felt decent. Decided to walk 9 and I think its alright. Hit the ball actually pretty decent.

What's the word on tomorrow? Joey, you comin up? Is gamecock's fiance playing or just riding along?

Finally broke 90 again with an 89 in a round that I thought my ball striking was horrible. Not complaining at all. The short game was decent and my putting was pretty good. Still a bit wild off the tee box though, I will have to work on that.

I just hope this is good news going into tomorrow's round.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'm down to play the divide. Just let me know I'm pretty open. Gamecock should reply soon.

I'm down to play the divide. Just let me know I'm pretty open. Gamecock should reply soon.
I wasnt sure if you already had a foursome. I dont wanna butt in.

If love another shot at the divide. I'm coming up if there is room for me.

If love another shot at the divide. I'm coming up if there is room for me.
If it's pumbaa, gamecock and his fiance and you, that would make the foursome or we could play a 3some and a 2some.

My membership level limits me until after 2PM on the weekends which is when the rates drop to $39. I should be able to play around 3.

I would be cool with a 2some and 3some. Just no making fun of my game

I'll aim to be at the divide at 3pm unless I see otherwise in here.

Back