Wedge finish - Black or Chrome

Wedge finish - Black or Chrome

• Black

Votes: 35 48.6%
  • Chrome

Votes: 37 51.4%

• Total voters
I love the satin black finish on my wedges. All my wedge sets prior have been chrome or satin finish.

Chrome s awful.

Way too much glare

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I prefer black. yes it wears but it also IMO looks awesome as it wears.

I have only played chrome and now that I am Looking at MD3's, my concern with black would be the wear marks. I may be wrong but maybe Chrome would not look so bad after I beat them up.

Satin for me. Black scuffs too easily. Chrome maybe.

Blue, black, or copper/rust. Currently it's Wilson Staff Blue. Chrome is a lousy finish which my dad taught me to turn satin with a Scotchbrite pad way back when I started in 1978.

Black, something about black wedges just looks great to me

I love my black wedges

Chrome or Satin. Black is harder for my old eyes to tell when the grooves need cleaning.

Chrome. Ive never been a fan of black finish wedges. People talk about the glare of chrome but Ive never experienced it. Especially now, with most chrome wedges being more of a satin finish, glare isnt an issue anyways.

Rusty...most plating harden the metal, stick with 1020-30 soft forgings
Same here. I get along better with rusty wedges. But if choosing between black and chrome, black every time. Not a fan of chrome at all.

I use/like the black wedges better. They are a bit of a pain to maintain, especially with moisture/rain.

I always want to go with something like black but dislike the way it wears. So chrome it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back