2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Omg the twitter post Poults would put up after winning a US Open im sure would redefine douchebag

Have I mentioned how happy I am that we have no Johnny Miller?
And Faldo. And McCord. And...

One thing Fox is better at than NBC/CBS would be showing no actual golf. So tired of heari g about the course. How about they actually show more players playing the damn thing!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The world explodes if we get an 18 hole playoff on Monday between Poults and Bubba.

Actually that would make for some very entertaining golf, I would love to see people pick sides, or not

Rory just can't sink a putt of any length the past couple of holes.

Rory just can't sink a putt of any length the past couple of holes.

They must not have the Price Is Right in Northern Ireland #Plinko

Woods v Poulter v Watson, 3 man playoff, who do you root for?

Woods, no question. He can be a douche too, but he's not NEARLY as bad as the other two. Plus, history.

Does Washington state have hungry bobcats? :act-up:

Poulter. Because no one could pick him for the contest and I would just hope that Rose and Woodland are high enough to win me that sweet sweet driver and shoes.

FACT: When Mike Davis isnt setting up golf courses to piss off the best players in the world....He is one hell of an actor.

#FOXfail not being able to show a leaderboard during a major. Wow. I know its their first time doing golf but....Got no words for that one.

Would have liked that putt to fall for Hideki, I have him in fantasy golf.

Poulter. Because no one could pick him for the contest and I would just hope that Rose and Woodland are high enough to win me that sweet sweet driver and shoes.

I dont know, I think a lot of people call him names that start with F. :D

Reed on top right now at -4, anyone pick him in the contest? I thought about it but backed out

Reed on top right now at -4, anyone pick him in the contest? I thought about it but backed out

I have Reed and Jimmy Walker

Him and Furyk

I dont know, I think a lot of people call him names that start with F. :D

I was wondering if we could use him since some have nicknamed him Wenis. :alien:

I have fowler and Reed

Back