The Putting Stroke Teacher - Training Aid

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I think Ashley Mayo was just demoing this at the PGA Show Demo Day. Looks really interesting, especially for someone like me who knows the face moves a bit open at impact. I might have to buy one.

putting_stroke_teacher_ebay.png

I saw this on her snapchat, I am intrigued. It seems like a simple device to really help hone in your putting stroke

I saw this on her snapchat, I am intrigued. It seems like a simple device to really help hone in your putting stroke

On principle, this aid seems like it would do a really nice job of framing the arms with the head and stroke path... Something that's really really hard to fix without someone watching or helping.

Then, the stroke itself, I can't imagine there's much flexibility on twisting.

Interesting. I have a couple of bad habits I think this could help with. On short breaking putts to the right, I have a tendency to leave the face open. Then funny enough on most straight short putts I'll do the opposite and pull the putt left. What's the retail cost on this thing? Seems pretty simple.

Simple enough putting tool.

Interesting. I have a couple of bad habits I think this could help with. On short breaking putts to the right, I have a tendency to leave the face open. Then funny enough on most straight short putts I'll do the opposite and pull the putt left. What's the retail cost on this thing? Seems pretty simple.
Saw them on Amazon for about 30 dollars.

Looks like a great winter & summer training device that is relatively inexpensive.

Seems really simple to use!

I think I may need one of these!

I'm ready to read someones review on this. It is definitely an interesting training aid.

Back