THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8i from 165 to 2'. First birdie of the day on 13. +4 right now.
nyveje9a.jpg

Start the birdie parade my fellow bad guy!

Spoiler

keep_firing_by_shitomeru-d341kza.jpg

(in spoiler because mildly NSFW lol)

Got out to play twilight but stuck behind a ladies league. Sloooooooooooow. Farted around the first hole for a triple. Bogeyed 2 and par on 3. Excuse me while I take a nap. Thank god for my Soundchuck.

Par 3 145. 8i to 10 feet. Side hill and downhill putt. Misjudge birdie attempt short but drop the par. Get to the tee box where the ladies in front of me are still teeing off. One just hit her third shot 100y from the tee box. But, keeping priorities she lit up a cigarette after the second shot.

Double bogeyed 16 and 18 and a bogey on 15 to finish +9. Score is still good, but on that easy course I should have been able to do better.
You can miss any fairway either way and still have a shot at the green on most holes.

3i off the tee on 5 to left side of fairway. 171 to pin. After reading War and Peace I hit my second shot pin high 15' right. Two putts for another par. Waiting for my next tee ball I look up typing this to see one of the gals rear back with a fairway wood and dribble it straight right into the woods. No really it was a 90° shot I just saw. But sweet merciful Jesus she picked up and they moved up towards the green.

Double bogeyed 16 and 18 and a bogey on 15 to finish +9. Score is still good, but on that easy course I should have been able to do better.
You can miss any fairway either way and still have a shot at the green on most holes.

Well done man. I'm with ya, I always feel like I don't go as low as I could have on easy tracks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Par train derailed with the tee shot on 6. Dropped back shoulder = pop up right into the woods. Punch out to 130. 9i to fringe. Chip misses by a foot. Tap in 5.

Waiting for the tee on par 3 7th, I found the cure for the common cold. But I sneezed and dropped it, sorry. Tee shot short into the sand. Got out nicely but three jacked the green for a double.

Got to the tee box at 8 and saw it empty. Thoroughly confused as to how that could be, I whacked it down the pipe 240 to 100 out. On the green in 2 and just missed the birdie putt. Tap in pars don't suck.

VaUNlQg.jpg

Awesome! I'm behind 2 groups on the same hole now.

No joke, the song playing right now is "Waitin' on a Woman". Classic!

Managed to make men's club tonight and I'm stinking up the joint. Made the turn with a 44 (+8). Icant seem to stop taking penalties. Had three on the front

Good tee ball on 9. Grew a beard and shaved it waiting for second shot. Picked a bad time for a pull OB. Drop around 60 out. Wedge to green but just miss par save. Bogey for a 43. Considering the triple start and the slow play I'll take it.

Rainbow on #15

uzaquqe8.jpg

TripleBogieTim at Palmilla Beach resort

hyry6uzy.jpg

That photo almost makes it look like I didn't hook the ball off that planet with that shot.......:banghead:

Thanks for inviting me to play Philip...had a blast....course was in great shape, but damn those fairways were narrow!

Having a great day so far. Will get some pictures of the boys next hole

Shane and bubba win the first 6 holes

venebade.jpg

Bubba aka brian

adepybum.jpg

Daddio aka dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back