2016 PGA Show - US Kids Golf

Funny this one came up.

From the picture of the yard club it looks like it helps with hand positioning. Is that correct? Any way we can get a close up picture of the grip on that one?

Bought some their stuff for my Grandson. The weight really allowed him to enjoy golf at a young age.

The little man isn't quite there yet, but soon enough. Can't wait to get him out there.

Feel the same way.... We are breeding the next generation of THP'ers

Great company. My home course sells tons of US Kids clubs every year. Great way to go with growing children.

I love that this company is out there.

It's almost about that time that I start looking into them as my daughter is of age. She loves the game and with her knack of liking to pick out her own stuff, she would love this.

Thanks for checking them out. I was looking for clubs for my son and these look like they fit the bill!

This is awesome to see! Will have to look them up and find some clubs for my niece since shes decided she wants to come golfing with her Daddy and Uncle Matt this summer.

Good timing as we were just talking last night about enrolling my 8 year old i the first tee program, just gotta get her some sticks

Just saw on twitter that Josh Kinchen is now at US Kids Golf, combined with John Kim already, that's a great two some for them!

I love these guys but man, at the rate my kids have grown I've gone through 3 sets for each child... My 12 year old son is about 5'6" and I just bought him a set of Strata in standard to choke down on a bit. My 9 year old girl is 5'0" and I need to get her a new set of USKG. Their customer service is awesome...my son's driver head snapped off at the range one day (used set) and they had a new one at my house in 3 days.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I love these guys but man, at the rate my kids have grown I've gone through 3 sets for each child... My 12 year old son is about 5'6" and I just bought him a set of Strata in standard to choke down on a bit. My 9 year old girl is 5'0" and I need to get her a new set of USKG. Their customer service is awesome...my son's driver head snapped off at the range one day (used set) and they had a new one at my house in 3 days.

I haven't tried it yet as my daughter is still working on her first set, but they do have a trade in/trade up program:
https://www.uskidsgolf.com/shop/equipment/tradeup

Thanks! I had no idea!

Back