2014 PGA Championship Contest & Thread - Custom Cobra Driver

Palmer with a whoops chip.

Nice save for Mickelson.

Should be a fun stance for Rory.

Thought this would be more exciting

Air mail.

Man Rickie is hitting some sweet shots from the rough, BUT HIT A DAMN PUTT!

What a shot.

Rickie definitely doesn't get everything out of his game. So much talent, just needs to get out of 4th gear. He hit so many quality shots.

Noice!! Tie at the top.

Rickie drains the birdie to tie for the lead!

And heeeeeeeeeres Rickie! Great putt!

Man Rickie is hitting some sweet shots from the rough, BUT HIT A DAMN PUTT!
You must be holding your OK st blankey

You must be holding your OK st blankey

Hahahahaha, those were burnt long ago.

I do have a badass orange and black staff bag though.

Hell of an up and down by Rors.

Rory and Rickie at the top.

Rickie's putting stroke right now reminds me exactly of Tiger's early on in his career. Strong but smooth and never jabbing at it.

Hahahahaha, those were burnt long ago.

I do have a badass orange and black staff bag though.
yes that just happened!!!

Rickie's putting stroke right now reminds me exactly of Tiger's early on in his career. Strong but smooth and never jabbing at it.

You can tell this year he's stopped trying to just force them all to the back of the cup, its actually a stroke now.

Just rewound the dvr and you sir have got something here

You can tell this year he's stopped trying to just force them all to the back of the cup, its actually a stroke now.
Our time with him at La costa really kind of gave a glimpse. I expected a win by now but I think he is on the edge looking down into the cup.

Our time with him at La costa really kind of gave a glimpse. I expected a win by now but I think he is on the edge looking down into the cup.

Going to Butch has clearly been HUGE.

Back