UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - March 2016

driver - Oban Purple 63 gram regular "03" or Hashimoto 65 gram stiff "04" - play it because I I heard they were great shaft so I gave them a try and so far so good. My dispersion is better with Hashimoto but feel distance might be better with the purple.
fairway wood - 3W and HW Oban Devotion stiff. Again heard they were nice and gave them a try. Feel and distance seem alright.
hybrid - N/A
irons - UST Recoil F4 110. I bought them on reading reviews. Turns out they seem to be working out for me. I love the feel.
wedges - UST Recoil F4 110 in the MD3's. So far they work well but I'm always open to improving.
putter - stock shaft. Never thought about replace the shaft in my putter.

Sounds like an amazing set of up coming events. So interested in shaft technology looking forward to reading all about this and hopefully participating. Thanks UST Mamiya and THP!

This one is all filled up Will, but stay tuned as new signups come every single month for the UST Shaft Spectacular and in just a couple of weeks, the first two THPers get to go be surprised.

This one is all closed up.
We will announce the March lucky winners in the next couple of days.

Boy when you guys find out what is coming you are going to freak out. And a whole lot more THPers are going to be saying why them, why them, why dont I ever win...Have to enter to win...BECAUSE THIS IS THAT GOOD!
I was bummed I had schedule conflict for this month. I will be all over April though.

I like the idea of a shane the first month and a different shane the second month :)

There should always be a Shane involved (for good things anyway)! :D

This one is all filled up Will, but stay tuned as new signups come every single month for the UST Shaft Spectacular and in just a couple of weeks, the first two THPers get to go be surprised.

Hey JB, right after I posted I decided to read and saw that. Next month hopefully. Thanks again JB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing who the lucky winners will be. (crosses fingers)

If I get in, the FUN part will be telling my wife, who doesn't know I entered this yet. ha ha ha

Been there done that and got through that in one piece! :D

Hey JB, right after I posted I decided to read and saw that. Next month hopefully. Thanks again JB!

No worries partner, we will have April up in the next few weeks.

No worries partner, we will have April up in the next few weeks.

Sounds good. Looking forward to meeting you next weekend. Take it easy.

Odds of getting in this month are actually pretty dang good! Excited to see who's chosen!

Yep....keeping my fingers crossed for this one!

Fingers crossed for this one

Winners will be announced with a live draw tomorrow.

Any specific time?

Any specific time?

Honestly no idea.
Between Regional Rivalry launching, getting prizes together for people that won contests on THP last week, Bridgestone Baller of the Month winner, launching another contest and this...Its going to be a pretty busy day.

You are certainly a busy man!

Due to 946 different announcements going on today on THP, we will not be able to do Periscope.
So you guys all have a choice and the first three responses the same is what we will go with.

Announce now after putting through a random generator.
Announce on Wednesday live on Periscope draw out of a hat.

It doesnt matter to me, so you guys decide.

Wednesday

Random.

Due to 946 different announcements going on today on THP, we will not be able to do Periscope.
So you guys all have a choice and the first three responses the same is what we will go with.

Announce now after putting through a random generator.
Announce on Wednesday live on Periscope draw out of a hat.

It doesnt matter to me, so you guys decide.
I'd vote now, periscope is cool, but now is always better than later!!!

There you have it.
Random Number Generator wins
1pm EST we will post the lucky March winners.

Awesome can't wait to see who the lucky ones are.

Excited, and hopeful!

And let me say...

Based on signups for this one, if you didnt get in, odds are if you stick with it each month, you will get your shot. PLENTY of chances still to go for this completely free chance at something special.

And the winners for March are.
Two first time ever winners on THP.

tomcatxiv
evinkc05

Back