The Golf Industry Uncut - THP Radio

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Radio is back in 2016 and you have already gotten a taste with the new show The Dean Has Spoken that can be found on the THP Home Page as well as iTunes by searching The Hackers Paradise. THP Radio is your number one stop for on demand audio related to golf and the golf industry and today we are properly announcing a new show called The Industry Uncut.

This monthly (or more often) broadcast is your chance to hear from those in the golf industry in a format that is completely raw and unedited. If there is an issue on the show, you will hear it. You will have the opportunity to submit questions for guests over the course of the year and even connect with them after the shows either here on the THP Forum or through social media and let them know your thoughts or ask follow up questions.

The rules for Uncut are simple. There are no rules other than the guest must be accessible to readers/consumers to discuss the show post broadcast.

First show is coming next week as Uncut welcomes a great guest from a pretty big company to discuss the industry, their products and even the competition.

Last edited:
Very nice! I like the sounds of this, seems like we'll be able to get some straight talk answers from those in the industry. Love it!

This sounds fun! Looking forward to the first edition.

excited to see it come to fruition. Could lead to a lot of great conversations.

Love seeing THP radio take off again.

Love the content so far. Keep it coming.

This one should be a lot of fun.

Very cool, love the sounds of this, can't wait to give it a listen and find out who the guest is!

Sounds interesting! Looking forward to it!

Very cool. Love listening to these at work.

Love the idea and this will be fun and awesome.

Glad to see THP Radio is back. I've enjoyed the "Dean has spoken" and "Uncut" sounds like it should be a great show as well.

Looking forward to Uncut. I am sure it will be an awesome listen as always!

Excellant! Can hardly wait.

This sounds awesome. Get those questions ready.

I'll be checking my podcast icon on my phone for updates!

Great idea. Love the thought of being able to ask follow up questions to explore topics a little deeper.

I like this. Will definitely be tuning in.

I heard One of The Dean has spoken podcasts, episode 2 I believe that had the GPS v Laser discussion. It was a good listen. So I'll be tuning into the Uncut Podcast.

I heard One of The Dean has spoken podcasts, episode 2 I believe that had the GPS v Laser discussion. It was a good listen. So I'll be tuning into the Uncut Podcast.

THere have been two episodes of that one, and you can download both at iTunes or from the THP Home Page.

Uncut sounds unbelievable!

This sounds awesome! Dean did an amazing job to start and doing uncut with industry guys sounds amazing.

This sounds fantastic. The Dean Has Spoken podcasts have been great for my travel time for work. I can't wait for the first episode.

I like the THP radio, looking forward to a new show

Back