The Golf Industry Uncut - THP Radio

First show is coming up this week with guest Corey Consuegra from Bridgestone Golf to discuss all things golf ball and technology related.
Following that up will be the R&D guru himself Michael Vrska from Wilson Golf. We also have Cobra Golf scheduled as well as Callaway Golf and a number of others.
A great set from multiple companies, will be awesome to hear from all of them. A great mix.

First episode incoming soon.

What Do You Say When You Hear “Ehh Bridgestone is a Tire Company”
Bridgestone Golf’s Marketshare and Goals
Life for an Equipment Company in GA
Let’s Talk Golf Ball Layers
Corey Consuegra Enters Fire Away
And so much more

no question on the Dean's List? Bummer, was hoping to see if he has calmed down haha

First episode incoming soon.

What Do You Say When You Hear “Ehh Bridgestone is a Tire Company”
Bridgestone Golf’s Marketshare and Goals
Life for an Equipment Company in GA
Let’s Talk Golf Ball Layers
Corey Consuegra Enters Fire Away
And so much more

Looking forward to this!

Hit us with the link JB! Need something to listen to over lunch!

no question on the Dean's List? Bummer, was hoping to see if he has calmed down haha

He is awesome on this one.
I mean its a good format, no editing at all and he answered everything well.

He is awesome on this one.
I mean its a good format, no editing at all and he answered everything well.
Can't wait. I'm subscribed on my phone.

I am looking forward to this. I think we will discover so much in this format. THP keeps on rocking and changing, love it!!

This one will be interesting, I like those questions JB, and look forward to hearing Corey's thoughts on them.

I'm eagerly waiting for this one!

I will be eagerly waiting for this one also!

New episode of The Golf Industry Uncut will be up later today and it is FANTASTIC!
Michael Vrska is our guest and if you like technology and learning the process of how a club is made from beginning to end this is cant miss on demand audio.

This one's going to be another fantastic listen. Vrska knows his stuff, hopefully there's a lot of info on the C200 development in this episode.

This one's going to be another fantastic listen. Vrska knows his stuff, hopefully there's a lot of info on the C200 development in this episode.

We definitely discuss it, but I can say this is all about technology and creation in general. Its really fascinating stuff.

Vrska is a good interview go listen to and if he brings it like he normally does this will be another good one

Looking forward to listening to this when it hits the airwaves.

Looking forward to hearing what mr vrska has to say

This one should be fun. Always a guy that's great to listen to.

The Golf Industry Uncut - THP Radio

I listened to the 3 most recent podcasts. I like the format and length. JD keeps things flowing nicely. My only gripe is that the the sound quality, particularly from the guest, could use some improvement. But I also don't expect these industry folks to have in-house pro mics and digital audio systems.

Last edited:
I listed to the 3 most recent podcasts. I like the format and length. JD keeps things flowing nicely. My only gripe is that the the sound quality, particularly from the guest, could use some improvement. But I also don't expect these industry folks to have in-house pro mics and digital audio systems.

Sadly this is something that we will have to suffer through as they are calling in. We have it into a sound mixer and equalizer, but their offices are not going to offer very good acoustics. Hopefully their knowledge and expertise shines through enough to listen.

finally got a chance to listen to these last night. all i can say is WOW. the information was so freaking cool, and the passion is obvious. absolutely great stuff!

I'm aways looking forward to the next episode. There is nowhere else where you get such great content. Keep them comming!

Just downloaded the app for android and downloaded all the latest episodes to listen to at work. Looking forward to hearing all the info from the some of the greatest minds in the game.

I hope that Harry Taylor is on the docket for #THPRadio this year, his story and his wedges are fantastic and I would love to hear more about both.

Ive listened to every one of these, to my benefit in every case. I learn so much every time, and the personalities and backgrounds of people are compelling. I look forward to learning more about how clubs are made. I am a total nerd for those kinds of details.

Back