The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

its-a-trap-shirt-2-510x382.jpg

I was told that replacement is the only way to go. Just need to talk to the wife and mom's to figure out when. I'll be home for 4 weeks and no golf for 3 months. Looks like July 2th ill be back on the lynx.

You'll be up and around and beating Bernhard again in no time.

Holy Moley! that Armadillo is having a party at GG's and JB's house! Man he's tearing your yard up. I hope they relocate him and don't whack him.

Holy Moley! that Armadillo is having a party at GG's and JB's house! Man he's tearing your yard up. I hope they relocate him and don't whack him.

They relocate, I only called places that had humane traps and relocate the animals. I don't want him in my yard, but I don't want to kill him either.

They relocate, I only called places that had humane traps and relocate the animals. I don't want him in my yard, but I don't want to kill him either.

I should have known better lol, I hope they get them though they are doing some damage.

I was told that replacement is the only way to go. Just need to talk to the wife and mom's to figure out when. I'll be home for 4 weeks and no golf for 3 months. Looks like July 2th ill be back on the lynx.
Damn brother! Kind of sucks for sure. But get it done dude soon so you can enjoy golf and life pain free later!

To the asswipe that just rear ended me on the beltway. You can kiss my a$$. Stop and go traffic ,no damage to my truck, his BMW 5 series wasn't so fortunate. A Reese hitch loaded with a 3 ball is a great defender. But he gets out cussing me? It literally took every ounce of my patience to not choke slam the little maggot!

Good luck Freddie. My father had his knee done, and my aunt her hip, and both felt so much better afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the asswipe that just rear ended me on the beltway. You can kiss my a$$. Stop and go traffic ,no damage to my truck, his BMW 5 series wasn't so fortunate. A Reese hitch loaded with a 3 ball is a great defender. But he gets out cussing me? It literally took every ounce of my patience to not choke slam the little maggot!
That's the way to show him. Hitch is the greatest rear end tool ever. Can't stand when people drive that close behind me

Um... It sounds like he did kiss your ass.

Um... It sounds like he did kiss your ass.

True enough, so now I wait for the police. Even though I told him let exchange information and move on. He's demanding I wait.....not sure what a police officer could possibly do. I've always thought if you rear end someone your at fault. Just keeping me from a practice session on the range :)

True enough, so now I wait for the police. Even though I told him let exchange information and move on. He's demanding I wait.....not sure what a police officer could possibly do. I've always thought if you rear end someone your at fault. Just keeping me from a practice session on the range :)
If he's like the guy that totaled my last car he's concocting some crazy story about your brake lights not working and then you backed into him.

Good luck man!

I had several hound dogs growing up on a fenced in 5 acre property. We never had much of a critter problem sans the squirrels in our pecan trees.

Take pictures! Lots of pictures.

Sorry to hear that, people are notoriously close followers here. I have been rear ended countless times, and they never stop to exchange information. Hope your situation is a big better and insurance can solve this

That really sucks Freddie! As you said it will he better after the fact... light at the end of the tunnel

Sadly a lot of states are adopting the rule that you can't drive with a hitch ball in if you aren't towing anything for this reason.

Typical Beamer driver.

(Sorry Wake but it's a proven fact, they have done numerous studies :bulgy-eyes:

Well been icing my back down tonight. Hoping this will finally help with my nerve being inflamed. So far it seems to be helping already. A few more days and hopefully I'll be right as rain.

The Official Rant of the Day

Welcome to the bionic society buddy. I've heard the hip replacement surgery is highly successful and well worth the few months off. Let me know how it goes as I will be heading down that road sooner than later.

Freddie. Sorry to hear this and definitely wishing you the best.

We'd make quite the threesome with all of our scars. Id like to see the three of us going through the airport scanner together after s THP event. Bells would be ringing and everyone would wonder, what the deal with these guys.

Sadly a lot of states are adopting the rule that you can't drive with a hitch ball in if you aren't towing anything for this reason.

Typical Beamer driver.

(Sorry Wake but it's a proven fact, they have done numerous studies :bulgy-eyes:
That's a load of crap really. Just what we freaking need, the government worrying about trailer hitches. Oh right cause they've got all the other things figured out.

hate to hear this buddy. My dad had a total replacement a couple years ago and was golfing in a month or two. Says it was the best thing he has done and completely pain free.

Hope it all goes well and you are back out there soon.

Typical Beamer driver.

But... I'll have you know... Fine you are right.

What a ridiculous law, they only hurt the idiot who rear ended you.

That's a load of crap really. Just what we freaking need, the government worrying about trailer hitches. Oh right cause they've got all the other things figured out.

Par for the course sadly.

of your 3 choices, that is the best option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back