What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bounce between the #7 & 330m... Right now the #7 is in the bag. Just adore how it frames the ball.

The #7 shape is just a personal favorite of mine. No matter what model of the #7 I pick p, it just feels so comfortable in hand and to the eye.

Almost finished getting my clubbuilding station ready at the house!
6a621940919d27a90f47e4d3098c97a0.jpg

Re-gripped Terra's clubs with pink Lamkin 3 gens.
4525192b8683f4f1925d9d25ba0caec0.jpg

Locked in plans to play not once, but twice with other THPers this week...... It doesn't get much better than that.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 9 at Broadmoor Golf Links in Asheville, NC. Shot a 44. Pleased.
87de5d3720c1fa8592f36134111c20d3.jpg

Got my bag ready for what is going to be an an outstanding weekend, chipped and putter, and THP'd of course.

Finished murdering some wedges and shipped some special (to me) wedge shafts off.

Finished murdering some wedges and shipped some special (to me) wedge shafts off.

Can't thank you enough buddy.

I'm curious how you made that happen? Did you quench it? Or just do a repaint?

My golf activity today consisted of calling a few courses to get information, and did some pondering on global golf. Apparently, they will be adding the 815 line to the custom golf section here soon. That'll lead to some fun ponders...

Bought an Odyysey Works 2 Ball Fang putter with a 3.0 Super Stroke. I think the Golo 3 is going to the marketplace.

I'm curious how you made that happen? Did you quench it? Or just do a repaint?

My golf activity today consisted of calling a few courses to get information, and did some pondering on global golf. Apparently, they will be adding the 815 line to the custom golf section here soon. That'll lead to some fun ponders...
Information...interesting.

Took everything off to the bare finish. These were baked on pretty good but a couple rounds of soaking citrus strip and a pic got the job done. Had to let them set over an hour both times.

Thp and gave a friend a hybrid I got him for Christmas. Yes late i Know.

Went a tried out some KBS shafts in prep for my fitting and the #THPLegacy.

Found out I am playing Cape Kidnappers for my birthday! :banana:

Traded in some golf clubs for cash today. Dallas Golf even pays for the shipping so I've got a little extra money to hunt down a 4W now.

Last week I hit balls on the Trackman so I could chart my full swing yardages...

I then had my lesson on Friday, and then went back today to compare yardages to pre lesson.

I feel a lot more fluid and smooth thru my swing, and like I'm swinging slower, but my yardages have increased (8, 9,12 and 5 yards) with my 9, 8, 7 and 6 irons respectively.

I couldn't hit my 4 and 5 iron consistently enough to chart yardages. I'm getting enough distance out of my 6 that I'm just not going to play the 4 and 5 until I feel like I can hit them just as consistently as the other irons.

Played 18 on a sim

Went over to the range tonight. Really happy with the progress I made with my 3 wood. Hopefully stopped topping it now

THPing and pondering. Fitting tomorrow! We'll see what triggers get pulled afterwards.

Some much needed THPing while in the air. Surfing via TapaTalk from 30,000 ft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 6 holes after work just working on the stuff from my lesson on Monday. For the 1st time in a long time, I am very optimistic about my game. I like where it's headed finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back