Project X HandCrafted Shaft - This Will Be Epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like this one is coming together rather nicely!

Holy garbanzo beans.

Think end of June
Intimate Group
Truly Once In A Lifetime Opportunity!!!!
Yes, Yes and Yes

Looking forward to the details, pretty cool, the shaft events that THP is hosting this year.

Think end of June
Intimate Group
The last two items are definitely exciting but I want to say thanks especially for the first one. Getting early heads up about probable time frames is so helpful.

Holy garbanzo beans.

Think end of June
Intimate Group

Scratch that. Its August.

Perfect timing, I will be looking for an escape from Arizona around that time.

So this is going to end up making people scratch their heads and say no freaking way. What will take place should not be possible for regular ole golfers. Heck it shouldnt be possible for tour players or anybody else either. Its that freaking good and will NEVER be duplicated.

This sounds awesome.. 2 Incredible Shaft events in one year?! Really neat.

I'm all in on this one...if I'm lucky.

Lets put it this way. I made some suggestions and gave an outline of what I thought would be a great THP Event with Project X. They came back with a tweak or two and with this analogy.

This plan is like riding in a Nascar...But this one is like you are driving it.
Im literally blown away right now.

Yup I like the sounds of this event! Spill the beans and let us know more.

I'd really like to get into this event because I currently game stock shafts and would love the opportunity to learn more/get fit into an aftermarket shaft. Of course, all in hopes of helping me to hit it further and straighter! :)

I'm a super shaft hoarder, a one of a kind shaft is my willie wonka's chocolate factory.

June, July, August, September whenever, if JB is this excited I want a crack at it!

This sounds truly amazing. Can't wait to hear more.

Definitely got my attention, that's for sure.

Lets put it this way. I made some suggestions and gave an outline of what I thought would be a great THP Event with Project X. They came back with a tweak or two and with this analogy.

This has my attention. Sounds like this is going to be one of those, I can't believe I was part of this, type event. Look forward to hearing more details.

I want in!! Especially if this ends up being one of the west coast events that are to be announced. I want to drive a NASCAR!!! :alien:

Like this?
vK7Cl.gif

You tell me the time and place, and I will be there....hopefully as a participant, otherwise I will just be standing around with my mouth hanging open

So this is going to end up making people scratch their heads and say no freaking way. What will take place should not be possible for regular ole golfers. Heck it shouldnt be possible for tour players or anybody else either. Its that freaking good and will NEVER be duplicated.

I want in!! Especially if this ends up being one of the west coast events that are to be announced. I want to drive a NASCAR!!! :alien:

Yes this will be on the West Coast.

Possibly the San Diego event? :angel:

Yes please!!!

I'd like to drive a nascar! I am probably wrong, but this is the first thing that came to mind: will we design our own handcrafted shafts?

august sounds good too, I want in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back