2015 NFL Draft Thread

Presented without comment:

CD5DxxWXIAAXfU0.jpg

So fellow Lions fans? Are we happy or are we the Lions?

So fellow Lions fans? Are we happy or are we the Lions?
Happy happy happy. Solidified our O line with a quality player and the trade back got us another lineman, plus a 5th rounder. I think this is a winner for me so far, although admittedly I would've liked Malcolm Brown who fell to 32.

CD5DxxWXIAAXfU0.jpg

Welp. Of all the off the field issues, I guess trolling with crab legs was the best you could hope for.

I'm still not sure if he can keep himself in the NFL.

Very uneventful draft.... and really unintelligent move by Jamis there

CD5DxxWXIAAXfU0.jpg
I just saw this. I have been a Jameis defender for the longest time mainly because he played for my team. I can honestly say, I am extremely thankful to be done with him and his nonsense that comes along with it. Some will say that photo is funny but I see it as him still being an immature idiot. Rooting against him in the division is going to be pretty easy.. That is until he messes up and ends up out of football.

picture is just a sign of Jameis' intelligence...wtf was he thinking? Good luck Tampa, this is the guy you just gave the keys to for the next few years.

picture is just a sign of Jameis' intelligence...wtf was he thinking? Good luck Tampa, this is the guy you just gave the keys to for the next few years.
Face of our franchise... Woo hoo

Slept on the Colts pick.

Still feeling blah about it because I do not think it was a huge need. With that said, this is the perfect offense for Dorsett and I think he will be a great addition to the offense and special teams. Hard to teach 4.27 speed, so I will not complain.

Grigson and Pagano better load up on defense today though!!!!

Ton of good talent still available in the 2nd round and 3rd rounds this year. Actually looking forward to these rounds more this year than years past.

Jameis just proved with that picture that the crableggate incident wasn't as innocent as he would lead to believe.

As always talent will win over character & Tampa looks to have Jamarcus Russell 2.0.

I think the Winston pic is hilarious... maybe the guy just really likes crab legs. Or maybe, just maybe he made absolutely no connection to what he was eating. Still think the guy will be the best QB from this draft. That's probably not saying much, though.

I think the Winston pic is hilarious... maybe the guy just really likes crab legs. Or maybe, just maybe he made absolutely no connection to what he was eating. Still think the guy will be the best QB from this draft. That's probably not saying much, though.

Hahaha! You couldn't even type that with a straight face could you.

I think the kid from Colorado St or Petty might end up being the best.

After sleeping on it, I'm less mad about Rams taking Gurley. If they pick up some solid OL today I'll feel much more at ease. The injury is just a tad scary.

Odd.. Winston deleted the picture off his Instagram. I'm sure the Bucs had nothing to do with that.....

Since the Bills first pick isn't til #50 I have really not paid much attention but I heard about a couple guys with 1st round talent falling because of off the field issues. What's the word on Randy Gregory(LB/DE) and La'el Collins(T), are they worth the risk?

Since the Bills first pick isn't til #50 I have really not paid much attention but I heard about a couple guys with 1st round talent falling because of off the field issues. What's the word on Randy Gregory(LB/DE) and La'el Collins(T), are they worth the risk?
Collins I would wait a few rounds. He is a first round talent but may not even be drafted with the ongoing murder investigation. Even though police say he is not a suspect I think recent events will scare many teams off. I even saw some reports saying he won't be drafted.

I really think petty is the pick if he makes it there.

I really think petty is the pick if he makes it there.

So, what would you think would happen if they take a QB that high? I would think that means they would definitely keep him so who is out, Taylor and Tuel or maybe even Manuel?

So, what would you think would happen if they take a QB that high? I would think that means they would definitely keep him so who is out, Taylor and Tuel or maybe even Manuel?
I think I read that it would cost more to cut Manuel than keep him but I potentially think it would be Taylor or Manuel as the odd man out. Tuel is gone either way and I see no way they carry four qbs

Slept on the Colts pick.

Still feeling blah about it because I do not think it was a huge need. With that said, this is the perfect offense for Dorsett and I think he will be a great addition to the offense and special teams. Hard to teach 4.27 speed, so I will not complain.

Grigson and Pagano better load up on defense today though!!!!
Well Pagano coached at Miami, he has a ton of Miami players. I am sure there was some homerism in his pick.

I think I read that it would cost more to cut Manuel than keep him but I potentially think it would be Taylor or Manuel as the odd man out. Tuel is gone either way and I see no way they carry four qbs

As much as I like the idea of drafting Petty I bet they stick with what they have and maybe pick a QB up later or in FA. They made kind of a big deal about the Taylor signing and his 4.40 speed.

Well Pagano coached at Miami, he has a ton of Miami players. I am sure there was some homerism in his pick.

I surely would not be upset if Perryman was the pick in the 2nd! Another U player.

I surely would not be upset if Perryman was the pick in the 2nd! Another U player.
If they take him I will switch to a Colts fan. Already am a bit because of Edge and Wayne, plus Luck being a family friend makes me kind of have to like them.

Jameis just proved with that picture that the crableggate incident wasn't as innocent as he would lead to believe.

As always talent will win over character & Tampa looks to have Jamarcus Russell 2.0.

Jamarcus Russell Comparisons are so far off base it isnt funny. That guy had substance and drug problems. Winston is just young and makes some silly desicions. I dont agree with everything he has done but come on he doesnt drink codene and sprite either.

Back