Not open for further replies.
Smallville

American Idol

Smallville

Ummmm you're watching me? I'm gonna go close the curtains! LMAO

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy...
:)wink:)

Yeah. hehehe

Jeff I record it to watch on Saturday mornings. Was it a repeat? (Last week's show was).

And Idol was a disappointment. There were 3 decent performances out of 12. Poor.

Ummmm you're watching me? I'm gonna go close the curtains! LMAO

Yeah. hehehe

Jeff I record it to watch on Saturday mornings. Was it a repeat? (Last week's show was).

And Idol was a disappointment. There were 3 decent performances out of 12. Poor.

Man I was jk I'll have to go ask the kid he's addicted.He'll know.

Survivor. Then Hell's Kitchen. Back after. If I miss any #2,000 posts, congrats!

Sponge Bob. Preceded by iCarly and 6Teen. The joys of sharing a hotel room with kids...

Home Improvement, then George Lopez

Just finished watching "They Live" with Rowdy Roddy Piper. Lame movie from 1988 or so, nothing much else on.

Sooners vs. Longhorns, basketball version:D

Same here. On DVR delay so I can skip the commercials.

Just finished watching "They Live" with Rowdy Roddy Piper. Lame movie from 1988 or so, nothing much else on.

Cult classic! The actress with the eyes gives me the willies!

The long fight scene was copied move-for-move for the South Park episode where Jimmy and Timmy fight.

Cult classic! The actress with the eyes gives me the willies!

The long fight scene was copied move-for-move for the South Park episode where Jimmy and Timmy fight.

Yea my wife commented a couple of times about her eyes. I have seen the movie before years ago & for some reason I remembered it as being a bit better than it actually is.

Yea my wife commented a couple of times about her eyes. I have seen the movie before years ago & for some reason I remembered it as being a bit better than it actually is.

Oh no, it's as cheesy as they come.

Spoiler
megfoster.jpg

Smokey and the Bandit II

There is nothing on TV here either. We were flipping through the channels and found Grease....talk about a classic movie.

Go Greased Lightning!

Spoiler
I had the double LP as a tot.

I had the full album we were just taking about that.

At the risk of sounding like a Luddite, there is no law that says the television HAS to be on.

Claire,
That is crazy talk....People that say that, I swear its like they have never seen TV.

Claire,
That is crazy talk....People that say that, I swear its like they have never seen TV.

I know, I know. Remember, you're dealing with the last woman in this country who has a VCR (and can program it).

At the risk of sounding like a Luddite, there is no law that says the television HAS to be on.

Blasphemy!!!! Burn the heretic!!!

Don't ever let my wife read or hear that, she's addicted to the damn tv. I barely watch it but will relent when she asks me if I want to watch a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back