Golficity Podcast

knobert

Reaction score
Handicap
Guys,

I am a constant lurker here on THP, and I would probably be more active if I lived in the US. I think you guys make up one of the best forums with no attitude and nothing but support and encouragement.

Ok enough with the platitudes. In my line of work I do a lot of travel via driving or flying and sadly I love sportstalk radio. Unfortunately my favourite team The Edmonton Oilers only have so much we can talk/listen to every day. So, I listen to various podcasts when on the road and out of "normal" radio range. Last year I stumbled upon the best podcast of them all.......... Golficity. I really can't say enough about it, the Frank and Mike discuss almost anything and everything golf related. In fact some of their tips have helped me find ways to lower my score.

I really do encourage you to check it out, I think I started somewhere near episode 60 and have since listened to pretty much everyone of them. Another added bonus is that they often pair up with different brands etc. and get online discounts.

Just thought I would share as I subscribe to them and THP radio for the long drives!! Happy golfing you guys south of the snow line.

RW

Im a big fan of THP Radio, and it pretty much takes care of all of my golf needs via podcast.

Im a big fan of THP Radio, and it pretty much takes care of all of my golf needs via podcast.
I agree.

Not only do you get original, great content, but we get to listen to all of the great minds behind the scenes in the industry. The best part is that it's real and candid and the right information comes straight from the source.

Back