What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
my Nike Club Collection shorts and snapback came in and I'm pretty impressed. The hat is a little more stiff than their flex-fits but should break in nicely. The shorts ran a little slim in the thighs so I'll be exchanging them for another size up. The material felt a little different than their normal dri-fit tech shorts, a little rougher but still nice. I liked the fact that it had a little sticky gel line around the inside waist to keep the shorts from falling down or to keep your shirt tucked in. Either way, a nice little touch.

i went a little Puma crazy for about a week.

s-l500.jpg

What with all the crappy weather I decided to get some rain/cold gear. Picked up this Zero Restriction Gore-tex jacket in mint condition of eBay for $34. I was warm yesterday in 38* temps with 20+ mph winds (now I need to get winter gloves - I lost feeling in my fingers after the 13th hole lol!)

I really like the white grey and orange one on the right. I need to pick that shirt up.

that is my favorite out of all the shirts.

Yellow Titantour? Love those shirts.

correct, that and the blue one. they are comfortable. will have the yellow on the course probably this week if i can play.

Using Tapatalk

I love the new flat brims.

same here. shirts and pants this year are ok but the flatbrims are nice.

Picket up a couple Oakley buckles from their vault, along with a gray strap. Also, purchased some suspenders to help keep the rainpants up.

414RV44xmxL._SY300_.jpg
615RWqgYxWL._SY355_.jpg
large.jpg

Biofusion Mesh

They have so many different versions this year I cant keep track. I used to not be a big fan of Puma shoes but I love my Monolites so that has kind of opened up my eyes to their whole line. I want to try this out before I buy just to be sure of fit.

Ima check those ones out closer they look good.

they do look good. i figured if JB likes the titantour and i can get similar style and maybe a little lighter for more than half the price and still get the same look why not.

i am a fan of the biofusion and biofusion light and these are even more comfortable.

for spikeless the biodrive are top notch.

These came in today.

296201534f98ff975a05884bd28b017e.jpg

5855e9370eac5ab0edd3ff6df75a03e6.jpg

That's a nice looking hat. Just bought the patch hat today...wish I would have seen this one. Where DI you get it from.
Got it off the bay. Insanely fast shipping from willpga I think the seller was.

Last edited:
I'm glad someone digs the monolites, they were sooooooo bad for me. Love it though because we are all so different.

I use mine for more off the course than on, but have no issues playing in them. My only knock is the toe area creases way too easily. More of an OCD thing, but functionally they've held up for me.

I'm with Mike on these. My 2014's get worn on just about every casual Friday and absolutely every Saturday. Soon they will be worn for golf again.

I keep waiting for the local GG OR Dicks to get the 2015 stuff in.

They are so awesome.

6fcedf59fec0be417b1e31c480ad1398.jpg

Dan...I'm speechless. Those are sick!!

Got it off the bay. Insanely fast shipping from willpga I think the seller was.

thanks..gonna check it out. Been staying away from bay trying to be good to the wallet today.

edit: found it and grabbed it along with a green masters one.

That belt is sweet too and something I would rock but for now I'll stick to the puma shirts and pants that are on the bright side. Love your taste in clothes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back