THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

If I can change my hotel reservations to include Friday night, I could be up for extra rounds Friday and Sunday. Is there room???

If I can change my hotel reservations to include Friday night, I could be up for extra rounds Friday and Sunday. Is there room???

I believe there are still rooms left in the room block...and plenty of room on the golf side, just let me know when your plans are final

I am almost 100% sure I will be playing somewhere in Ohio ( a state I need to knock off my list as well ) on Friday Chris. Be cool to tee it up with you again!

Ok cool. I am most likely hitting OH up on Friday as well, so I just need to firm up and would definitely enjoy another round with you sir.

I was contemplating playing a different course on Sunday so on Friday I get a look at Olde Stonewall before we play it on Sat. If anyone else is interested in that let me know. Really didnt have a specific course in mind.

I was contemplating playing a different course on Sunday so on Friday I get a look at Olde Stonewall before we play it on Sat. If anyone else is interested in that let me know. Really didnt have a specific course in mind.

This is what I had in mind as well

I don't know what us michiganders had in mind yet, but I'd be up for a round on the way in friday and a round on the way out sunday potentially. Doesn't have to be at Old Stonewall....just sayin

kind of my thoughts, but i think sunday might be a course for the MD group on the way home. will know more once JB posts updated attendees.

How are the hotel rooms here as far as size goes? Looking at booking a two double room and hoping it fits four guys. I have an air mattress for the fourth guy

This is what I had in mind as well

I will probably play 2 rounds Friday, so if I play early enough somewhere in Ohio ( Pine Lakes? ) I may be able to swing an afternoon round at Stonewall. ( or, I can do it the opposite way! ) Hell, if I'm driving that far might as well play as much as I can. I can worry about being able to walk later!

I believe there are still rooms left in the room block...and plenty of room on the golf side, just let me know when your plans are final

Mike:

I changed the reservation to include the 12th. All I need now are the golf details. Thanks for your help!!!

Woo! Now I can be apart of this thread!!

Mike:

I changed the reservation to include the 12th. All I need now are the golf details. Thanks for your help!!!

what time and day do you want me to put you down for

what time and day do you want me to put you down for

I'm driving up from Maryland so I can be there when ever it's convenient. Just let me know what time I need to be there .

Thanks again!!

Any word on King bed rooms? I heard that all rooms in the room block are twins beds only.

Hotels.com has the king rooms for $129/night, only $5 more than the block room rate.

glad you got in...then again might have to make sure we aren't rocking the same gear that weekend
Better touch base with Winchell too!! Lol!

Four. I have a few puma hats in my shopping cart right now :)

I'll take one for the team and make sure to wear Nike or Alial Fital that weekend lol.

kind of my thoughts, but i think sunday might be a course for the MD group on the way home. will know more once JB posts updated attendees.
Yeah I figured those traveling home might do that and I also dont want to add 2hrs of travel time so Ill play it by ear.

I will probably play 2 rounds Friday, so if I play early enough somewhere in Ohio ( Pine Lakes? ) I may be able to swing an afternoon round at Stonewall. ( or, I can do it the opposite way! ) Hell, if I'm driving that far might as well play as much as I can. I can worry about being able to walk later!

I am thinking Pine Lakes in the a.m. and Stonewall in the pm. Less driving once the second round is finished!

Back