Northern Trust 2016

Omg, Jordan.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yeah put up a number today, ouch. Didnt look comfortable at all from what I saw.

Yeah put up a number today, ouch. Didnt look comfortable at all from what I saw.

Watched most of the round, just not a single aspect looked good.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Seems to be following up his lackluster performance at Pebble last week. Is Riviera considered to be tougher than Pebble?

Camilo may be the worlds greatest Thursday golfer
I've said it before, but if there's stats kept for guys leading day 1 and then missing the cut, it's the only leaderboard that cat stays at the top of.

Lol look up a couple posts. Best Thursday golfer ever. And the biggest tease in fantasy golf
0.5% owned in daily for the big $3

Watching the replay.
Jordan looks like his deal with the devil expired. Wow.

Man Justin Leonard looks rough and Spieth is struggling.

Wonder what odds you could get that Camilo beating Jordan by 16 or whatever it was.

Watching the reshowing of todays round and I'm nearly convinced to say that we're rewatching rory from a few years ago.

Blows up the tour and then struggles to find footing. I hope I'm wrong

Man Justin Leonard looks rough and Spieth is struggling.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Spieth looks seriously shook, and Leonard's body language tells you a lots about his outlook on his round. Spieth has definitely dug himself into a nice little hole to start the tournament off. With conditions staying dry I'd venture to say the course is going to be even tougher over the weekend.

Last edited:
Jordan needs 2 weeks off to chill and find the force again.

Camillo drops a big old number yesterday, and already gave two back with a double through three holes today.

Does he finish the tournament under par?

Camillo drops a big old number yesterday, and already gave two back with a double through three holes today.

I'll go with no. Great first round though!

He's been SO up and down ever since he's been on the Tour. He hasn't won in a few (almost 2?) years. I'd like to see him win though.

He's been SO up and down ever since he's been on the Tour. He hasn't won in a few (almost 2?) years. I'd like to see him win though.
At least he doesnt do that silly pushup when reading putts anymore.

i think so. I wouldnt minds seeing him win this. Is the course playing soft like yesterday or back it's old self with balls bouncing off the greens with short clubs

Spieth closes the front 9 with 3 birdies... Definitely headed in the right direction. I hope he makes a run at the cut line

DJ's iron game is on point today.

Isn't he also testing the M2?

A lot of people hate on Ricky Barnes because of the painters cap he wore for awhile, but I'd like to see him get a win this year.

He's had some very good starts to tournaments lately, but then fizzles out on day 3 or 4. Hopefully he can buck that trend & put it all together.

Back