A round in the Joplin/Springfield MO area!

Don't think for a minute that I am not going to call you Bunna a few times on Saturday......:) good to hear everything is still a go for both days.....as I said before, I am looking forward to playing Millwood as I haven't played their in over a year. Going to be a great weekend fellas.
I csnt wait for this weekend. Thanks to my phone we have a new nickname for bubba lol

Yep, all ready for Sunday. I'll be excited to get going so I'll probably be at the course by 11:30.

Yep, all ready for Sunday. I'll be excited to get going so I'll probably be at the course by 11:30.

I will be at the range, hopefully around 11:15....ish hitting balls.

I'll see you down there. That will be my first stop when I get there.

Sounds good. Getting excited fellas, less than 36 hours till the first tee time. Bring some sunscreen and some water bottles as it is going to be warm.

Sounds good. Getting excited fellas, less than 36 hours till the first tee time. Bring some sunscreen and some water bottles as it is going to be warm.
Heard Sat is slated to be hottest day of the summer :messed:. See you guys tomorrow!

Heard Sat is slated to be hottest day of the summer :messed:. See you guys tomorrow!
maybe we can sweat some poison out :)
We need to play a little team match.

Guys I wish i could have joined you but it just isn't going to work out.... after I get off work at noon on Saturday my wife is pretty convinced I need to make a 2 hour drive to attend her cousins wedding.... Sunday early morning me and Daddio are going to knock one out and again I have crap to do Sunday afternoon/evening.

You guys have a blast and I'll catch you on the next one.

Guys I wish i could have joined you but it just isn't going to work out.... after I get off work at noon on Saturday my wife is pretty convinced I need to make a 2 hour drive to attend her cousins wedding.... Sunday early morning me and Daddio are going to knock one out and again I have crap to do Sunday afternoon/evening.

You guys have a blast and I'll catch you on the next one.

Don't worry, like good THPer's, we will make sure and rub it in about how much of a good time you missed. :).

I agree Sposey, some sort of match would be fun. Maybe something like 3 seperate 6 hole matches??? I am good for whatever, I am just happy to be playing 2 good courses 2 days in a row.

Wish I could have joined you guys. This is the second local non official THP event that I'm missing out on due to travel. Iowa I was down in AR at Beaver Lake, now this one I'm going to Nebraska for a family reunion on my wife's side to meet people I have never met and will more than likely never meet again!! Guess where I'd rather be. Marriage is about sacrifices and compromises right? I keep going in the opposite direction of the event too!! You guys have a great time and post lots of pics like the Iowa group did. I enjoyed reading the updates.

I just made it to Joplin... actually Carterville... excitement is growing!!!

I just made it to Joplin... actually Carterville... excitement is growing!!!

I was in that neck of the woods earlier today on business. I should be at Rivercut around 9:45am in the morning. I will be on the range trying out a few new clubs.

I'll make it between 9 and 9:30... I want some range time and time on the greens. I recently put a Seemore in the bag so I can use more time with it.

I'll make it between 9 and 9:30... I want some range time and time on the greens. I recently put a Seemore in the bag so I can use more time with it.
I plan on being there around 9:30.

Btw, I have a bright orange C130 bag since we don't know each other...

I am only 5'6"......so you may be the second shortest guy on the range......:). I have a black/navy Callaway bag with Adams head covers.

Eric

You guys have fun out there today and stay hydrated, going to be hot. I'll see you tomorrow at Millwood.

I'll have on a white shirt, blue short, and a white hat. I have a (faded) blue/gold Titleist bag with Michigan headcovers.

You guys have fun out there today and stay hydrated, going to be hot. I'll see you tomorrow at Millwood.

I'll have on a white shirt, blue short, and a white hat. I have a (faded) blue/gold Titleist bag with Michigan headcovers.
Thank you, see you tomorrow.
I am loading a cooler up with bottled water as we speak

You guys will probably beat me to the course but I know that THP lidded munchkin so I should be able to find you all. White shirt, black shorts, Springfield Cardinals hat.

what a great day, cant wait until tomorrow's round

Yes it was! I'm looking forward to it too!!

It was great to meet everyone!

Back