Greeting from Wichita, shockernation

Warm breezy (its ks) Sat. To stay out of the wind some, thinking playing Sims or Clapp.. Anyone?
I wish I could, but senior day for Wichita State basketball is going to take priority, and they stuck it right in the middle of the day.

Welcome to THP!

I just joined as well and live outside of mulvane/derby! I play hidden lakes and the wichita city courses quite a bit. (Just walked the front 9 at hidden lakes Friday) let me know if ya guys wana play

I posted this in the midwest ks meet up group but figured i would do it here as well.

Does anyone want to play 18 sunday at hiddenlakes? i can set a tee time and mid morning or noon would work best for me.

Welcome to THP!

I posted this in the midwest ks meet up group but figured i would do it here as well.

Does anyone want to play 18 sunday at hiddenlakes? i can set a tee time and mid morning or noon would work best for me.
Ya got 2 to play. Me & Darrell. Time? Whatever you want.

Ya got 2 to play. Me & Darrell. Time? Whatever you want.

I got a tee time 10:15 for 4or 5 players under My last name Fraas
i will probably walk so we got room for two more any takers?

Walking too

Walking too

I pm'd you bulldog but it doesn't show i sent you a message so

I will be the short, bearded fella in the silver dodge ram. probably be there right at 10. my name is jake

If anyone else wants to play post on this page or the ks meetup page! 2 spots open still

Welcome to THP, great people, great discussions, great website. You're going to love it

Back