Putting training aids question

crup08

Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but I am new to this. Has anyone ever tried the Bullseye Cup training tool from eyelinegolf.com?

I am a low single digit handicap looking to take those last couple of strokes off. I make my fair share of putts, but tend to lip out more than anyone I know. I like the idea of cup reduction to focus on pin pointing focus.

Any other cheap/useful training devices you all like? Thanks for the help.

Sorry just realized there is a training aids forum. My fault, but still would appreciate any help.

You didn't specify distance that you are lipping out or if they are to one particular side of the hole. If you want to reduce the size of the hole, just use tees.

To improve focus, I occasionally putt to tees. I setup a line or even just one and try to hit the tee from various distances.

You didn't specify distance that you are lipping out or if they are to one particular side of the hole. If you want to reduce the size of the hole, just use tees.

To improve focus, I occasionally putt to tees. I setup a line or even just one and try to hit the tee from various distances.

I don't tend to have a pattern. I believe it has a lot more to do with reading the green than stroke. I probably need to play less break and get more aggressive. I am becoming a better putter, so I can afford to knock it a couple of feet by. In the past, I would play max break and try to get exact distance because I was afraid of a comebacker. I would tend to lip out and leave a couple of inches. I might use your tee idea and focus on hitting the back of cup more. Thanks for the help.

Back