Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just setup a driver fitting for Wednesday, pondering the Titleist D2, Callaway BBA 815 and Cobra Fly Z.

Nice! That will be a fun filled day for you for sure!

Nice! That will be a fun filled day for you for sure!

Yup Golftec swing eval before the fitting too, today and tomorrow need to fly by heh.

Still look at a 3 or 4 wood.

Counting down the days until BB Mini 1.5 can happen.

The XR 6hy is going to happen. Holy **** this 5hy is ridiculous for me.

Hit the XR 3 wood and 3h at lunch time. I'm kind of digging them. I want a 4 of each.

Putters, don't need something right away but I'll be on the lookout for something in the near future.

The XR 6hy is going to happen. Holy **** this 5hy is ridiculous for me.

Really....hmmmm, I have been pondering adding a 5hy

Really....hmmmm, I have been pondering adding a 5hy

Just bought an Adams Pro Mini 26* off Budget Golf for $50. I wish Callaway made an X2Hot Pro or XR Pro 5 hybrid though. At least the Adams has the same shaft, so should feel somewhat comparable to my X2Hot Pro hybrids.

Putters, don't need something right away but I'll be on the lookout for something in the near future.
What are you looking for in a putter?

It will be worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on this boat or train or whatever list I need to be on.

Copper, milled, blade and no sight lines.
That sounds delicious.

Bet you could hit up Lajosi for a fine version of just that very thing. And it would probably be more affordable than you'd think.

I'm also on the XR Pro Irons ponder, I just need some $ to come in to justify it.

Now to figure out the shafts....

That sounds delicious.

Bet you could hit up Lajosi for a fine version of just that very thing. And it would probably be more affordable than you'd think.

I shall fire up the google machine. I have one in mind but we will see if I can find one for sale.

I shall fire up the google machine. I have one in mind but we will see if I can find one for sale.
Email Kari, I think you'll be surprised.

Email Kari, I think you'll be surprised.
I was shocked when I heard the price that ArmyGolf was quoted for a 100% custom putter.

I was shocked when I heard the price that ArmyGolf was quoted for a 100% custom putter.
It definitely makes me look at all the 3-400 dollar off the rack putters in a different light.

Pondering a new putter.

The Nike Method Matter is the front runner at the moment.

It definitely makes me look at all the 3-400 dollar off the rack putters in a different light.

was it that low? I am not sure if you can/want to post it, but this is intriguing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back