Hybrid help...any and all suggestions welcome

stevececil

Sweating it out in AZ!
Reaction score
Handicap
I am going to be playing in the Gauntlet in 80 days and a very visible weak spot in my bag is the 15 year old hybrid. I know that I need to update it but money is tight. Any suggestions for a budget upgrade?

I found a Ping i25 3h for $55 at one of the local golf shops. Love it.
If you can, at least hit the Callaway Apex - it is a beast!

Cobra Fly-z. You can get them pretty cheap on EBay now and they are fantastic IMO.

Also Callaway XR. Can get them cheap sometimes on eBay or Callaway pre owned

What loft? You may be able to swing a V-Series Heavenwood!

Regular or stiff shaft?

X2hot Pro if your budge conscious. Thing was ahead of its time and is still a forgiving bomber.

X2hot Pro if your budge conscious. Thing was ahead of its time and is still a forgiving bomber.

I would 2nd the X2 Hot models, I love the standard but depending on your ball striking the Pro might be a great option. The 4H is legitimately the only club I have not even thought of replacing since I bought it.

Cobra BioCells are really cheap...and can do little wrong.

Have you trice Callaway Preowned yet or any other site that sells used clubs? Plenty of options on there at good prices.

My three favorites are x2hot, fly z, g25.

Another vote for X2Hot. Long and very consistent. Can probably pick one up used for 40-50.00

I'd say cobra baffler, I think I picked on up for $25 last year. Probably the easy hybrid I've hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Budget- Bio Cell or X2Hot2 Pro

New release- Callaway Apex... Just flat out performs

X2Hot Pro is a great hybrid. Only club that is always in my bag

Back