Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Srixon Tour Yellow stand bag. Could get it locally for 60 bucks. The trigger finger is itching...

Space balls :bulgy-eyes:

Titleist 915 D2 Driver

A Srixon Tour Yellow stand bag. Could get it locally for 60 bucks. The trigger finger is itching...
I assume you are not gaming the you MC staff bag?

Love that bag. Almost pulled the trigger on it multiple times. Is it the one made by ogio with the Woode divider?

Oh not a chance, save for special occasions. Don't want to get it dirty.
I heat you man makes perfect sense. They are so damn heavy also got a use a pull cart if you walk also.

Love that bag. Almost pulled the trigger on it multiple times. Is it the one made by ogio with the Woode divider?

Not sure, but if it is, then the deal becomes even better. I think it's this one:

yellow-xl.jpg

Yup. It's basically an ogio vaporlite made for srixon. Pull the trigger!

Yup. It's basically an ogio vaporlite made for srixon. Pull the trigger!

Call has been made, will pick it up this afternoon after work! :banana:

I'm going to give this Spider SI putter about 2 more rounds, but I think it's going to end in a messy divorce. Last night was another poor putting night, so 4 rounds in the books and putting has really let me down. So the ponder is to go back to my Method 003, SeeMore M9, or finally purchase the SC that has had my eye.

Hard pondering Callaway V series

I'm going to give this Spider SI putter about 2 more rounds, but I think it's going to end in a messy divorce. Last night was another poor putting night, so 4 rounds in the books and putting has really let me down. So the ponder is to go back to my Method 003, SeeMore M9, or finally purchase the SC that has had my eye.

I've been pondering a SC as well

Better go x flex

Depends on shaft options. Maybe an A Flex. You, really get some lag :alien:

I am always interested in shaft options from Callaway.

Me too. That could melt the internet and some minds.

What model? I've been looking at the Futura X counterbalance. Ugly as sin, but intrigues me.

Me too. That could melt the internet and some minds.

The new Select Fastback is amazing. That silly red cross is awesome. Such a simple aide but does a lot for the stroke.

Pondering an Alpha now that I've sold my regular Bertha. The 20% off at Callaway Pre-owned has me thinking hard about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back