Thank you Peyton Manning

Crap. Listening to his interview, is tear jerking. I’m crying like a little girl. Well, maybe a few drops.

He's one of the best at the position, and I'm glad I'll be able to say I saw his entire career. I'm sure he'll enjoy his retirement. Maybe we'll get to see him more on SNL now? He was THE BEST athlete guest star/host they ever had, IMO.

It was one heck of a retirement speech.

If he does not coach or run a team as GM, then broadcasting is a given. Very entertaining person and if there is a God in Heaven he will replace Phil Simms.

True HOF'er in how he has handled his life and career.
#ThankYouPeyton #GoVols

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s5

I guess that's your opinion. Brady won't be in my eyes because he cheats. I could see Rogers or Luck over coming Manning tho.
At least he didn't teabag the trainer (allegedly). Btw, no dog in this fight, I don't like football.

Thank you for being MY QB Peyton.

Been a pleasure to watch that man throw a football and conduct himself in a great manner on and off of the field.

Cannot wait to scream my head off in Canton when they uncover your bust.

It will be a long NFL season knowing my favorite QB is gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One classy guy ... the NFL could use more like him.

Good for him, going out on top; great QB. Go Steelers!
I'm glad for the Broncos AND Peyton that he retired. The Broncos can use whatever money left after paying Manning off and sign Osweiler. Time to find out if he's the real deal.

Peyton is a good competitor and great talent who was good for football.

Tough to compare QBs across eras because of the rules changes, not to mention the Cheetos-eating, VW Diesel-driving Patriots QB who [allegedly] flaunts the rules.

If winning a Super Bowl puts you into the conversation, then is Trent Dilfer in? Jeff Hostetler? Clearly it's more than that.

I would include Dan Marino on the short list - perhaps the quickest release ever - and even though I did not see them play, guys like Sammy Baugh.

I'm a diehard Stillers fan, and loved to watch Bradshaw play. I saw him carry the team many times, particularly at the end of the Super Bowl run, but he had a stellar supporting cast and lacked the consistency of the best of the best. I'd put him in the Tier 1A group with a number of others.

Back