Open For Signups - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

If you need to fill it out I'll run two teams. :)

SO excited for this, get in people! You will NOT regret it.

Paging Canadan! And heck Canadan JR too

I hope I get in a league that's a little more vocal than last year. This was so fun last year and the trash talk from week to week in some of the leagues were absolute gold to follow along with

I hope I get in a league that's a little more vocal than last year. This was so fun last year and the trash talk from week to week in some of the leagues were absolute gold to follow along with
Me too. We were in the same league last year I believe. There weren't too many active people.

4 to go, lets do this

PM sent

Me too. We were in the same league last year I believe. There weren't too many active people.

I was in the same league, but I didn't do much talking as it's hard for me to talk trash when I'm squarely in 7th to 10th place. lol I'll try and do better this year, I promise.

Threeeeeeee more!

2 more to go!!

2 MORE....just TWO more....come on, someone say yes!

Pm sent

1 more?!?!

Someone will jump in and save the day

Why doesn't JB take the last team? Or does he not wanna lose to the PhillyVanziel's

So close

Back