2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I'll be somewhere drinking cheap vodka.

I'm playing Friday morning; then demonstrating my World Record Cannon Ball skills at the pool; then burying my face in grilled cheese and beer.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing either. Will get in around noon. Could always be talked in to playing 9. But I'll probably sit around and watch the Ryder Cup

Dude, Ryder Cup with DeanDump, a vodka infused #MeCookie and whoever else? Sounds way more fun than 9.

Dude, Ryder Cup with DeanDump, a vodka infused #MeCookie and whoever else? Sounds way more fun than 9.

Yep! I'll be back to the resort by 1 on Friday and ready to roll.

Still TBD if wife is coming or not.

Game on!

The wife, daughter and I should be getting in around noon on Friday. Daughter that lives in Boca will pick up younger daughter around 1. Sounds like we will have plenty of pals to hang with since I don't want to abandon my lovely golf and go play as soon as we get into town. Beer, grilled cheese, Ryder Cup, etc all sounds great to me!

I like these plans a lot.

Yep! I'll be back to the resort by 1 on Friday and ready to roll.

Still TBD if wife is coming or not.

I like the sound of that. Morning round then Afternoon with THP brothers & Ryder Cup? Sign me up!

Guys. Not to be a Debbie Downer. Just remember the time difference.

Ryder Cup will be done on Friday by 1pm.

It's being broadcast live, but maybe there will be a rebroadcast.

After finding out what I found out tonight about my game, I can't wait for this!!!

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

After finding out what I found out tonight about my game, I can't wait for this!!!

That makes 1 of us! :alien:

It's going to be a special weekend regardless.

Last edited:
Yup 3 weeks and I'm flying in. Stoked! Played a quick 9 after work today. Still not happy about where my ball striking is but putting well today has me giddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds promising!!

Thanks to a Panda tip I've worked on I am suddenly 2 irons (maybe a touch more) longer.
Isn't translating yet to driver, FW, or hybrid
But it's promising.

Example my 8i is usually my 120 club, I think I hit one almost 160 today, my 7 was going maybe a little longer than my normal 5....

Aim wasn't awesome, but wow do I want to play more golf!!!

Guys. Not to be a Debbie Downer. Just remember the time difference.

Ryder Cup will be done on Friday by 1pm.

It's being broadcast live, but maybe there will be a rebroadcast.

I can sit around laugh joke and drink while watching Live From the RC too.

I can sit around laugh joke and drink while watching Live From the RC too.

Yep same here on both accounts. Was just making sure everyone was aware of the broadcast time in case they wanted to watch.

But Live From should be awesome that week.

Yep same here on both accounts. Was just making sure everyone was aware of the broadcast time in case they wanted to watch.

But Live From should be awesome that week.

The good thing is I have to wake up at 3 for my flight. Might as well get up at 2 and start watching.

The good thing is I have to wake up at 3 for my flight. Might as well get up at 2 and start watching.

To fresh muffins like your trip to Ohio? Or was that a newlywed thing lol

I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed

Hahaha. Yeah I feel your pain....that ship has been moth balled in this house

I'm playing Friday morning; then demonstrating my World Record Cannon Ball skills at the pool; then burying my face in grilled cheese and beer.

Challenge accepted.

I can't wait for this. I can't wait to just chill and just catch up and shoot the breeze. Then we get to play some amazing golf. Just two more weeks.

Back