Traded Clubs to Dallas Golf?

tucsondivots

Fairways and Greens
Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone traded in clubs to Dallas Golf and received cash/check payment? They seem to offer good pricing and you can get credit for clubs they have for sale or a check. With the eBay fees, this may be a better deal if legit.

I looked into them, but I can get better trade-in value from other places. Now that's not cash in-hand, but I know I'm going to buy clubs again so I'd rather take the credit which in some instances is 100% more based on the golf club.

Has anyone traded in clubs to Dallas Golf and received cash/check payment? They seem to offer good pricing and you can get credit for clubs they have for sale or a check. With the eBay fees, this may be a better deal if legit.

Never traded to them but have bought from them many times - very good customer service and products. Cannot attest to how well they pay but my experiences would suggest they are ethical.

I have used Golf Club Brokers...I got a good price and a check in the mail..turnaround was really fast..
www.golfclubbrokers.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

DallasGolf.com is the Used Club Seller for GPPGolf.com. Pretty legit operation.

I have used Golf Club Brokers...I got a good price and a check in the mail..turnaround was really fast..
www.golfclubbrokers.com

For my set of 2015 Cleveland CG Black irons, Golf Club Brokers shows $175, Dallas Golf $256.

www.golfclubbrokers.com

I can vouch for Golf Club Brokers as well. My transaction with them last fall went very smooth, and was much faster than I expected (granted it is only 100 miles away from me).

For my set of 2015 Cleveland CG Black irons, Golf Club Brokers shows $175, Dallas Golf $256.
Was that cash back from both companies?

Was that cash back from both companies?

Yes, according to their websites. More $ if using as credit for purchase.

Yes, according to their websites. More $ if using as credit for purchase.
When I was selling my clubs I compared the two sites. They were within $20 of each other for cash back.

At least with Golf Club Traders, it seemed to depend on exactly what you were selling them. There were some items that were better than other offers and some that were lower.

At least with Golf Club Traders, it seemed to depend on exactly what you were selling them. There were some items that were better than other offers and some that were lower.

Good point and one of the reasons I wondered if anyone had sold clubs to Dallas Golf. Condition is not mentioned. Golf Club Traders does show poor or good.

Never traded with them, but do buy from them. Been very happy with the service.

Same here, no problems at all!

Try clubs for cash.com. I have never bought from them but my buddy trades stuff to them all the time and seems to get the highest amount for his trade-ins.

Though I'm not in the market to sell any clubs right now, it's good to have input from others for different locations to check out. Thanks guys!

Back