Ping customer service

Klee

Let they
Reaction score
Handicap
I purchased a set of Ping GMax irons last fall, the fitter advised I needed yellow color code for my swing path. This is my fourth set of Pings & always was fitted for a black color code. I went with their advice & purchased the yellow. Since my shots started fading right .... so consulted with the pro at the range - he advised my club was hitting the ground at the wrong lie causing me to open the face. He said I was miss-fitted & should be in a standard lie.

This afternoon I phoned Ping to discuss my problem. The gentleman was super helpful & offered to adjust my lie to the standard black ....... at no charge. Yes - no charge. He stated Ping wanted their customer to be happy with their product & wanted to take care of my problem. It gets better - he said one day turn around time.
This is Great service! Thank you Ping!

Props to ping. That is awesome.

They are incredible. Last year I had 1 weight fall out of the back of my G2 irons and they re-did all of them for me at no charge

Ping customer service

Had the same issue with the same clubs and Ping changed the shafts from steel to graphite and changed Green Dot to Yellow - NC. Couldn't have been nicer!!

Hum, I thought usually if the are going right, you would want them more upright because the toe is hitting first. If they are going left you want them flatter.

Gmax shafts might be longer thus the need to be more upright then normal. Just what I have heard. Maybe try some black dots before sending them back?

I've had good luck with PING whenever I've dealt with them. Glad to hear it worked out for you.

Nice man! Yesterday, I just received my Father's Day gift for 2015; yes, 2015 - haha. My kids, and wifey, wanted to buy me some new clubs last year but my G5's aren't going anywhere so asked just to have them refinished. Yeah, that's hard to do when you're playing every week and worried about the time it will take to get the clubs back; they said 7 business days at most but I doubted that seriously. Well damn, I barely shipped them off last Monday (Feb. 29) and received them "like new" last night; one week only. That's incredible service and the clubs truly do look new. So much, I'm not too sure I want to hit them and mess 'em up...yeah right. See the pics, great job; Kudos Ping.

Attachments

• G5_All_2.jpg
    G5_All_2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 3
  • G5_Face.jpg
    G5_Face.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3
  • G5_Sole.jpg
    G5_Sole.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Back