The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 second rule was in effect.

Unless it was longer, then it's the 10 second rule.

unless its longer, then the 30 second rule apply, until the dog finds it

Well, now I know what it feels like to weed whack your shin.

#ouch

Stupid EX GF from 7 years ago randomly texted me asking if my wife was down in her town. Guess she saw her and wondered if it was her and why she was there. Common, I am freaking over you, you #$%. It doesn't freaking matter why she's there..

Stupid EX GF from 7 years ago randomly texted me asking if my wife was down in her town. Guess she saw her and wondered if it was her and why she was there. Common, I am freaking over you, you #$%. It doesn't freaking matter why she's there..

Does she text you often?

With insecurity like that. I can see why she's and ex.

Does she text you often?
No she does not. She was on the block call list but I guess Verizon switched it to 90 days now.
With insecurity like that. I can see why she's and ex.
Yep and she will always be a dam ex!!! Kinda funny the message my wife sent about fighting her.

No she does not. She was on the block call list but I guess Verizon switched it to 90 days now.

Yep and she will always be a dam ex!!! Kinda funny the message my wife sent about fighting her.

I think your wife and mother-in law should double team this crazy person.

I agree with you on that. She sent me another text (so I guess you told her).. Well hell yes I did and why does it matter to you. Sounds like she is egging me on to text her. Not going to risk a marriage on that...

I agree with you on that. She sent me another text (so I guess you told her).. Well hell yes I did and why does it matter to you. Sounds like she is egging me on to text her. Not going to risk a marriage on that...

Tell her to meet you somewhere and when she goes have your wife and mother in law there waiting to open a can of whoop ass on her.

HAHA I don't need to push it that far bud... I don't need to see anyone behind bars.
Tell her to meet you somewhere and when she goes have your wife and mother in law there waiting to open a can of whoop ass on her.

HAHA I don't need to push it that far bud... I don't need to see anyone behind bars.

You should watch Animal House. :act-up:

Today's rant...

People who 1/2 A$$ things...
People who give up on a problem because it's difficult, or unpleasant to do, then ask or help and saying they cannot figure it out. People who apply their knowledge and have a 1/2 way decent work ethic won't be around forever to save their sorry butts!!!

I feel better now...
Thanks!

And have Coers jump in and beat her down with the 2 of them threes company style

Love a good three way. Beating.

Driving in Brazil, these folks are out of their minds. Little old ladies, men, women doesn't matter they are nicest people in the world until they get it the car then its Thunderdome. Cut you off by inches to sit in traffic for hours. Left the office Wed. night a 6pm and it took 2 hours to go 4 miles on the highway, just gridlock and it is self imposed because no one will stay in line or give an inch. Then there is the motorcycles that run between the lanes of traffic at 40-50 mph, groups of 10 -15 of them go shooting by at a time. I watched one take a mirror cover off the car in the front of me and he never slowed down.

TSA and their "random" gate screenings and the passengers in the back of the plane who take up the overhead space in the front

Today's rant...

People who 1/2 A$$ things...
People who give up on a problem because it's difficult, or unpleasant to do, then ask or help and saying they cannot figure it out. People who apply their knowledge and have a 1/2 way decent work ethic won't be around forever to save their sorry butts!!!

I feel better now...
Thanks!

askhole_by_epicmanphilip-d59i37s.jpg

Played league, played pretty bad (47), got 2 service calls...

Off to work I go....

Apparently a 6 year old kid was stabbed to death by his grandmother, and his 8 year old brother had to run for his life. What the hell is wrong with people? How can you kill an innocent kid, let alone your grandchild? Why does there have to be people like this in the world? I can deal with adults killing each other, but I lose it when it comes to kids. I am literally sick to my stomach right now. I was a 4 hour plane flight away from my wife and son when that a-hole shot up the elementary school and I cannot even begin to tell you what I was feeling. If anyone were to ever harm my kids, there would probably be nothing to stop me from ending their existence on this planet. This is an f'd up world....

Not really sure where to put this. Could go here, in HHJJ, Banter or parenting thread. Have 6 days left with my daughter at home before we move her to college. My moods are swinging fast and furious these last few days and I expect it will be like that for the next few weeks. Was in the grocery store late yesterday afternoon grabbing a few items for the weekend and next week. Became very melancholy and near tears a few times just passing items that I might normally buy but didn't knowing she wont be here. Man this is going to be a tough week.

My Direct TV receiver just crapped out and technician is coming Monday. This will make for an interesting weekend.

That's gotta be tough Barry. But be happy and proud that you raised a girl who I'm sure is turning into a great woman. She was able to get into a big, good school, and feels confident enough to move that far away. And that gives you a great excuse for a great vacation spot :D

My rant. Tweaked something in my neck working out Monday. Took the rest of the week off to let it rest. Was feeling good so went and played 9 this morning. Now my neck hurts the most it has all week. So not only should I not swing a club prolly for a little bit, but I might have to take another week off from working out and fall further behind.

Not really sure where to put this. Could go here, in HHJJ, Banter or parenting thread. Have 6 days left with my daughter at home before we move her to college. My moods are swinging fast and furious these last few days and I expect it will be like that for the next few weeks. Was in the grocery store late yesterday afternoon grabbing a few items for the weekend and next week. Became very melancholy and near tears a few times just passing items that I might normally buy but didn't knowing she wont be here. Man this is going to be a tough week.

That is a tough one. Enjoy these days and watching your creation turn into the mold you have put in place.

Hang in there buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back