The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

I feel like Duke, outside of Grayson Allen, has played poorly in the second half and they're still only down by 2. It's weird.

I guess all the calls Duke didn't get in the first half were just being saved for the second half.

some really bad calls against Wisconsin these last few minutes.

haha no doubt... He can just foul out the entire Duke roster by himself.
No kidding and hes at least 4 inches taller than the dude trying to guard him....drives me crazy.. feed the beast

Come on badgers, get ur **** together!!!!

The refs or kaminsky not getting the ball?

Both for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both. These calls are absolute garbage.

Hahahahahabababababababahagahagagaga
I'm not dissing your team, I hope they win. There's no way you really think he's an elite basketball player. I guess he can be the same way adam Morrison was. Different games but same relevance IMO

Wtf that was a charge.

Jesus Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No charge? No surprise there

Where's the charge??

How was that not a charge? ?

I'm not dissing your team, I hope they win. There's no way you really think he's an elite basketball player. I guess he can be the same way adam Morrison was. Different games but same relevance IMO
He's an elite college basketball player. He may not be a great pro like Kyle Korver, but that isn't what the award is for.

Just call him Tyus Stones.

Jones is clutch

Are we watching the same guy? 44, yeah? That's the dude carving up the Duke defense and forcing fouls.

Duke freshmen are taking over. ..kinda like what Kentucky tried to do but failed

Good no call on Tyus hanging the leg out there.

He's an elite college basketball player. He may not be a great pro like Kyle Korver, but that isn't what the award is for.
Understand, and agree. There aren't many elite, dominant college players anymore. He's a very, very good college player

I can't believe these refs. Blatant missed calls and just blowing the whistle for nothing.

Let the kids play and get control of this game.

Oh and FEED KAMISKY!

Back