2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

That's funny because I wear them and love them :blob:

I don't even own hats anymore. Love the high crown visor.

Probably the easiest two choices ever for one of these contests. Gotta believe it ends in a drawing.

Another great Callaway pic from today......

72ej2s.jpg

Bags are ready to be picked up!

So if you are making bets on The Open what sites are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picks sent in. I'm sure I'm not the only one who picked these 2, but I think they've got a good chance of winning.

Featured group information from ESPN for the US viewers is now available for the first round tomorrow:

The ESPN3 Featured Players feed will start at 4:20 a.m. ET on Thursday, just before Spieth tees off at 4:33 a.m. (9:33 a.m. local time in Scotland) in a group with Dustin Johnson and Hideki Matsuyama. Spieth has already won the Masters Tournament and the U.S. Open this year, the first two of golf’s four majors.

After Spieth’s round is complete, the Featured Players feed will shift to the group of Phil Mickelson, Henrik Stenson and Matt Kuchar, which has a 9:34 a.m. ET (2:34 p.m. local) tee time.

Entry sent in, low odds since I am terrible at fantasy golf

picks are officially in

Got my entry in. Tried to go non-chalk but couldn't really find anyone that I thought had a chance of winning it.

If you have access to WatchESPN online or are at home with a TV on ESPN, the Champions Challenge is about to start. The past champions play 1, 2, 17 and 18 for charity.

Did anyone pick Tiger?

Surprised to see he was in the top group of odds to win.

what Ivor Robson is retiring?

Picks are in. One pick was pretty easy for me, the other was a little more dark horse. I tried to go against the obvious a little bit, so no, I did not pick Spieth or Fowler. But since my track record sucks in these things and I want both those guys to win, maybe I bought them a little mojo by picking against them!! :alien:

any WDs before I lock in my picks

what Ivor Robson is retiring?

I love the British Open and him as a starter. Will be odd to not see him out there when he does retire.

LOL, ESPN decides to show Tiger after he goes way right on his drive on 2, close to hitting it into a bush, then he hits wedge onto the green.

My picks are in...going with a dark horse too!

Thanks for the contest!

I'm enjoying this 4 hole exhibition

interview Peter Thompson is kind of like Lydia Ko haha

It's fun to see some of the legends of the game get out there and have a good time. The setting for this is great. Tom making that putt on 18 and you can hear how happy and how much he was enjoying it. Glad the weather worked out for it this time around.

interview Peter Thompson is kind of like Lydia Ko haha

It's fun to see some of the legends of the game get out there and have a good time. The setting for this is great. Tom making that putt on 18 and you can hear how happy and how much he was enjoying it. Glad the weather worked out for it this time around.

Not to change subject, but go to Amazon Prime Day thread now.

Picks are in. I'm not exactly sticking my neck out on this one!

My picks are in.

Good luck everyone!

John Daly approach on 1 to less than a foot. Anyone pick him? LOL

Back