Srixon Z F45 Fairway Wood, Z H45 Hybrid, and Z U45 Utility Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to give the hybrid a swing for sure.

Will be following this for sure - should be good to see what Srixon have produced.

Like the irons and driver, these sound terrific as well!

ooh me like the hybrid. Mashie-esque

Lookin good!

That is a good looking line there. I was not expecting to see something like the Z45 utility added to the mix. Very interesting.

Those are pretty sweet, definitely would like to hit them0

That is a good looking line there. I was not expecting to see something like the Z45 utility added to the mix. Very interesting.

I was really hoping someone had that in their bag at the MC. Not something that I would likely play, but I really wanted to hit it.

That hybrid is sexy. For the staffers - is the face as hot as the x2hot?

This entire line looks great. I'm genuinely excited to see these in hand.

Fairway wood interests me for sure!

Boy oh boy, that H45 is a great looking hybrid - would really like to try out the 2H and see how it treats me.

Man, everything from this line just looks phenomenal. Can't wait to hear more from all the MCers who put these in play.

That hybrid is sexy. For the staffers - is the face as hot as the x2hot?

Hybrids didn't make it from Japan in time, so we're waiting on them at the moment.

Nate is going to gush about the F45 when he gets back home from vacation...dude was just demolishing golf balls with it.

I was really hoping someone had that in their bag at the MC. Not something that I would likely play, but I really wanted to hit it.

What that was an option for the staffers?

Here are a few in-hand pictures

The Sole:

At address:

QTS Hosel adjustments:

As far as similarities to other clubs I've tried - the profile reminds me a lot of the Bertha fairways.

Of all the clubs to switch out, fairway woods take me the longest to get used to, so I've been spending a lot of time on the range with this guy. When I put a good swing on the ball, the ball flight I'm getting with this is absolutely fantastic - I've been playing with the settings and adding a bit of loft - for the last couple years, I've played a 4W instead of a 3/5 combo, so I've bumped it up to 17 degrees. Like the driver, I think the KK Black is a good match for the clubhead.

Definitely a nod to mid/high launch profiles with low spin. Reminds me quite a bit of the Cleveland Classic release of last year in that light.

Hybrids didn't make it from Japan in time, so we're waiting on them at the moment.

I'm almost certain I'll be ordering one of these when they become available, though I love the 588 hybrid that it was swapped out for.

The looks of these are amazing. Definitely need to check them out once available!

I hit the fairway well off the tee on the driving range, but just never got comfortable with it off the turf. I am terrible with that shot though in general. Need some more time there. Ball height and distance were nice when I caught it on the screws teed up.

Those hybrids look nice!! As does that Utility, but I have no business trying to hit it.

Back