Admit it here - you suck.

When Dyson was designing their new vacuum they were looking for the best possible suckage they have ever seen, they called and asked if they could use me as a test base lol.

I am sucking right now. I feel much better.

When Dyson was designing their new vacuum they were looking for the best possible suckage they have ever seen, they called and asked if they could use me as a test base lol.

I am sucking right now. I feel much better.

Yeah but you're awesome at life and thats all that matters!!!!

I started Saturdays round out with pars on the first 2 holes, starting thinking hey I dont suck . Then on the 3rd hole middle of the fairway I proceeded to chunk a whole sleeve of ProV 1 in the junk in a row !

Yep, I still suck !!

I am legendary in my own mind lol.

When I think about the MC one of the first things that comes to mind is you with a backwards flat brim with a smile ear to ear the whole damn weekend. You sir, are a legend.

I started Saturdays round out with pars on the first 2 holes, starting thinking hey I dont suck . Then on the 3rd hole middle of the fairway I proceeded to chunk a whole sleeve of ProV 1 in the junk in a row !

Yep, I still suck !!

We were both pretty awful Saturday but it was still fun!

An no, I'm not quite sure what happened to you in the 3rd fairway, lol.

Heh, I come up with the strangest ideas sometimes. Liberating stuff.

Here's my confession: I semi-frequently top the ball off the tee, making it look like I've never swung a club in my life before. Usually on the first tee.

My name is Floppy and I'm a sucky golfer.

I suck. I've only been on the forum for a few months but there are a couple other posters here that can verify.

No way. Never. It's the clubs. Everyone knows that. My fitter messed up.

My swing is flawless. My stroke is smooth. My nerves are made of steel.

Okay. Maybe it's the shoes.

No way. Never. It's the clubs. Everyone knows that. My fitter messed up.

My swing is flawless. My stroke is smooth. My nerves are made of steel.

Okay. Maybe it's the shoes.

Definitely the glove. Gets all wet and forces the shanks!!

You'd think they'd make better gloves these days!

It's almost impressive how a wet glove can ruin a swing as perfect as mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely the glove. Gets all wet and forces the shanks!!

You'd think they'd make better gloves these days!

It's almost impressive how a wet glove can ruin a swing as perfect as mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah! Me too

I forgot about the gloves. I have stopped wearing them and I think they're still giving me the shanks.

Two double bogies on my last round.....I SUCK!!!!

Quadruple bogey last round. Yup, I suck

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Absolutely!!

I suck and everyone that has ever played with me knows that this to be true! Still love the game.

This is a very depressing thread. You guys need to find a way out of the suckage department! Go get an ice cream and start over on the 1st hole!

This is a very depressing thread. You guys need to find a way out of the suckage department! Go get an ice cream and start over on the 1st hole!
This made me laugh big time. The way I've been playing lately I'm going to need a lot of twists with chocolate sprinkles!!

This made me laugh big time. The way I've been playing lately I'm going to need a lot of twists with chocolate sprinkles!!

Snow cones work too......rainbow if you really need a lift. :D

Hell, I need one of these!!

vermonster.jpg

Sprinkles are for WINNERS!!

Now THAT is some ice cream my goodness.
I lived right next to the B&J factory when I was living in Vermont and when you see the Vermonster bucket in person, it really makes you think "you've got to be f'kn kidding me" lol crazy huge

Back