Nike Event Live Update Thread w/ Tiger, Rory & Fallon

Just got off the phone with Dean and he sounded like a kid at Christmas.

OK guys. Things are closing up here. Like I said earlier we have some sessions tomorrow with R&D. Should have some more info for you. Thanks all for following. Hope it came across as fun on the forum as it was in person.

If you get to ask them about the Pro Combo irons, I'd love to know what the differences are in the newer model as compared to the current Pro Combo in the lineup, and whether the new Pro Combo have the face technology that is found in the Covert Forged irons.

Awesome job Dean! Really looking forward to seeing these in person. Can't wait to here how the R&D talk goes tomorrow

Great job on this Dean. It was fun to follow along with. Looking forward to tomorrow.

I'll second ary's interest with the comparison between the older pro combos and these.

OK guys. Things are closing up here. Like I said earlier we have some sessions tomorrow with R&D. Should have some more info for you. Thanks all for following. Hope it came across as fun on the forum as it was in person.
Back at Liberty National? Do you get to play that track?

Back at Liberty National? Do you get to play that track?

No word yet. I would guess no. We do have something fun planned tomorrow night.

That would be incredible. I used to live a few miles from there, and drove by the entrance many times. It looks like Fort Knox from the road.

Nice work dean

Something your wife is extremely jealous of!!

Well done ddec thanks for all the great pictures and updates

I will get this all organized for you in the different threads tomorrow morning deano.

Way to go Dean , You knock it out of the park today . Just who do we talk to about getting you that raise ?

Great pictures Dean! Loving the pro combo and pro versions. Seriously some great looking irons and I'm sure they felt just as good. Can't wait to read more and give them a swipe myself.

That yellow really pops! Can't wait to hear what you think about em Dean. Great stuff!

Great work Dean

The irons look great not a fan of the neon yellow but i guess it will stand out

Great job Dean! And of course Thank you!!

I like the looks of the irons BTW.
Cant wait to hear more tomorrow!

Great coverage Dean. Would love to know if you can create a combo set with all 3 options (like the pic you posted). Sounds like you're in for another amazing day tomorrow, have fun!!

Those Pro Combos look really, really nice. I'm not much of a Nike Golf guy, but those look beautiful. Would love to hit them against the Apex, especially give the graphite shaft option!

Well done Dean. I'm a fan of the looks of these and can't wait to hit them.

Looking forward to following along tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've wanted to pull the trigger on some Pro Combo's since I demoed a set this spring for one round... these look amazing, can't wait to keep reading more

THP rocks, thanks Dean and the rest of the THP crew

Thanks for the great photos and coverage Dean! Great job!

Great job dean, interesting change of philosophy with the color change and bag design. When you think of nike, I think of red and black. But a bunch of companies change it up, and Nike quite frankly needed a jolt and maybe this will do it, looks very cool

Dean did an amazing job on this coverage. Can't wait to see what else he's got in the bag for tomorrow!

Thanks Dean, can't wait to see what tomorrow has and what JB is going to put out tomorrow

Am I actually excited about a set of Nike irons?

Back